What is the worst park you have ever been to? EVER!

Guest rcfreak339

Believe it or not, Disney World. Of course, it was 1978 - first and only time I've ever been. So I don't know if the same system is still in place or not, but you had to buy certain kinds of ticket packages that only allowed you access to certain attractions/rides. The rides were lame, it wasn't a magical experience and my dad got sick so we had to leave early. Since then, I've actually had no interest in returning. Perhaps it's different now....in fact, I'm sure it probably is. But it's still not on the top of my list of things I "must" do before I die.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Flags World of Adventure. Nice rides, when they were open. But that atmosphere, employees and crowd were awful. I have never seen employees that didn't care and were so lazy as they were at SFWoA. The park was nicer as GL, but once it got branded by Six it was over.

Honorable mention for worst park experience.

Camden Park and Hershey Park. Side not Hershey PA is the biggest joke, tourist trap I have ever seen, next to South of the Border. If you wana take a tour of a factory that is extremely intersting. Head to Louisville and visit the Slugger museum and factory. Completely amazing.

Six Flags America. Have never been and for many good reasons which I do not have the time to go over, I will probably go next summer if Six Flags dosn't go bankrupt just to go on Superman, Batwing, and Jokers Jinx. If you have ever been there then you would know what I am talking about. I think we can all gather that six flags parks have some great rollercoasters but the parks themselves are crap. Of course not every six flags park itself is crap.

Six Flags America. Have never been and for many good reasons which I do not have the time to go over, I will probably go next summer if Six Flags dosn't go bankrupt just to go on Superman, Batwing, and Jokers Jinx. If you have ever been there then you would know what I am talking about. I think we can all gather that six flags parks have some great rollercoasters but the parks themselves are crap. Of course not every six flags park itself is crap.

You've never been but you know that it is the worst park "you have ever been to" as that is what this topic is about? How odd.

Besides, that is exactly the way I felt about Great Adventure. I sanctimoniously and pompously refused to go for many, many years. When I finally deigned to, I found out something I didn't expect. Not only did I like it, I loved it. And for many years I had deprived myself of an experience as I had been an all knowing elitist coaster/park snob. I try not to do that any more. I'm human...of course I don't always succeed, but I try.

By the way, I also knew, knew, knew that I would despise the Disney parks. Not hate, but despise. I was also totally and completely wrong about that, too.

How on earth can you know how you will feel about a park you have never been to?

That all being said, Six Flags America is far from being my favorite park. I have, though, had some very good times there (and some horrible ones, too...)

I think that we need to start an award for the most worthless post.

I nominate your post as the first contestant.

1) You state that Six Flags America is the worst but that you have never been.

2) You make this assumption that a park you have never been to is the worst but that you intend to go next year.

3) You take the time to make a post but state that you don't have time to go into your reasoning.

4) You make an assumption that anyone has a clue of what you are talking about. I'd guess that no one does.

5) You are assuming that everyone feels that SF's parks are crap. (I know at least one Interp that has his favorite park as a SF park.)

6) Then (and to top it off) you state that not every SF park is crap.

.... Your post is precisely the reason that you should not do drunk posting.

<br />
<br /><br />I think that we need to start an award for the most worthless post.<br /><br />I nominate your post as the first contestant.<br /><br />1) You state that Six Flags America is the worst but that you have never been.<br />2) You make this assumption that a park you have never been to is the worst but that you intend to go next year.<br />3) You take the time to make a post but state that you don't have time to go into your reasoning.<br />4) You make an assumption that anyone has a clue of what you are talking about. I'd guess that no one does.<br />5) You are assuming that everyone feels that SF's parks are crap. (I know at least one Interp that has his favorite park as a SF park.)<br />6) Then (and to top it off) you state that not every SF park is crap.<br /><br />.... Your post is precisely the reason that you should not do drunk posting. <br /><br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />I nominate your post as a second nominaton for taking time to respond to my &quot;worthless post&quot;. Save yourself the trouble of replying to this and just go eat some pi. That post was based of other peoples opinions about six flags america. If you would take the time to read my post I stated that I would proabibly go next year to ride some of their roller coasters. I said I dont have time to go into reasoning to avoid peoples comments like yours but that was a failure. I also stated that if you have been to the park then you would know what I am talking about, aparently you have never been and you assume that everyone else has never been. I am not assuming that everyone thinks six flags parks are crap because I dont know anybody on this site. And if you read the end of my post I say that of course not every six flags park is crap. So finally your post is the reason that you shouldn't reply to drunk posts drunk. If you need some help finding PI then im sure RailRider can hook you up.

Nope pretty sure your 2nd post takes 2nd place, nice 1 2 finish for you. Also I have been to Six Flags America so I have an actual opinion about it. Unlike you have just based your entire string of posts in this topic about what other people say, since you have no first hand experience at SFA. I could care less if your going to ride some coasters or to eat some PI for that matter. You have never been there so SFA cannot be the worst park you have ever been to. Afterall this is about the worst park YOU have ever been to...

About two years ago I went to Kings Dominion before they had Denominator. First off I was looking forward to riding Volcano but it was closed because some guy died because a cell phone hit him in the head on the 2nd launch(anyone remember that?). And XLC wasn't that bad, I just didn't think it was worth a 2 hr wait. And to top that all off I got sick from something I ate earlier and we left early. Not much fun.

About two years ago I went to Kings Dominion before they had Denominator. First off I was looking forward to riding Volcano but it was closed because some guy died because a cell phone hit him in the head on the 2nd launch(anyone remember that?). And XLC wasn't that bad, I just didn't think it was worth a 2 hr wait. And to top that all off I got sick from something I ate earlier and we left early. Not much fun.

What?

To my knowledge, no one has ever died on Volcano: The Blast Coaster.

Is this a "confirmed" story?

Sound like a bit of rumor to me......

I think all those ban cell phone groups would have been screaming this story....

CNN would have aired it??????

Kings Dominion.

It's the only park that I actually intentionally left early due to not having a good time.

Kings Dominion is a great park if you know what rides to go on and when. A lot of people perfer it over Kings Island.(yes I mean a lot)

So what if people like KD over KI? What does that have to do with anything?

The issues I have with KD have nothing to do with when to go on the rides, and we went on all of them that were new to us.

And, this may be a shock to you, a park is more than just rides.

• 2 weeks later...
I just had a bad experience at Canada's Wonderland. Just way to many line jumpers on a hot busy day.
Ugh, CW is my home park and the line jumpers are some times uncontrolable, they seem to have no idea that there are people who are in front of them. Other than the line jumping CW is a wonderful place, If you go again and someone line jumps infront or near you just tell them off, they will usally be so embarrased they will go back to the end of the line, or if that doesn't work try to hail a security guard.

• 3 weeks later...
I absolutely HATE Kings Island! Seriously that park is waaaaaaaay overrated. The Beast which is supposedly one of the best woodies in the world is just a long, bumpy ride through the woods with no forces at all, Vortex is way too much of a headbanger, Firehawk waaaaay too slow, and don't get me started on Son of Beast!

ok ure compalning about ki on a ki fan site?

CONGRATS UVE JUST ONE THE STUPIDEST PERSON AWARAD

AND URE NOW GUNNA GET TYPE PUMMELD BY ABOUT 50.000 PEPOLE :blink::angry:

I absolutely HATE Kings Island! Seriously that park is waaaaaaaay overrated. The Beast which is supposedly one of the best woodies in the world is just a long, bumpy ride through the woods with no forces at all, Vortex is way too much of a headbanger, Firehawk waaaaay too slow, and don't get me started on Son of Beast!

ok ure compalning about ki on a ki fan site?

CONGRATS UVE JUST ONE THE STUPIDEST PERSON AWARAD

AND URE NOW GUNNA GET TYPE PUMMELD BY ABOUT 50.000 PEPOLE :blink::angry:

Uh. Find a mirror. You 'forgot' to post the last line of Raptor66's post, which made clear it was sarcasm. You might want to look that word up.

Also you quoted a post from APRIL. Everyone else who had read it understood it. Gee, who's the "stupidest person" who gets an "awarad" now?

Uh. Find a mirror. You 'forgot' to post the last line of Raptor66's post, which made clear it was sarcasm. You might want to look that word up.[/quote

]ok so

A its not my falt if some one wants 2 use sarcasm to **** ppl of

B no 1 wants 2 hear ure idiotic comebacks its online sarcasum is all in the voice unless ure some kind of computer intwined with all the web cams in the us

C its kind of a ^#$%$#! job to be a sencitve werdio and go around ofening ppl