Action FX Theater Movie Suggestions

beastrider97

Yea, i didnt get to ride the Indiana one but my point is something along the lines...I mean something like OH OH OH

Ki devoping team makes this ride on a computer and invites you for a "Press reales" But as you start the simulation somthing goes horrible wrong and the Evile forces at work take you into this evil revers KI....

Sounds fun to me!

Honestly I was having a discussion with someone the other day about the lack of amusment park rides themed around video games (esp now that tomb raider is gone, and that wasnt even really themed after the video game). So I think some type of video game character themed movie would be cool, like someone said before Halo?

Honestly I was having a discussion with someone the other day about the lack of amusment park rides themed around video games (esp now that tomb raider is gone, and that wasnt even really themed after the video game). So I think some type of video game character themed movie would be cool, like someone said before Halo?

They could theme a ride off of GTA San Andreas!

;)

They could theme a ride off of GTA San Andreas!

;)

Nah that one sucked, what if they themed it after GTA4?

I liked Days of Thunder. James Bond was cool too.

A Star Wars theme would be completely awesome as someone said...but *sigh* that will never happen.

I think anything to do with outerspace would be cool IMO. I never got to ride the 7th portal one or the Indy type one.....were those any good??

I'm glad I didn't see the carnival type one they had either....clowns scare the crap out of me!

I like Spongebob but that gets a little old. Besides, don't we have enough Spongebob in NU? They need something with more action/adventure. I know this would never happen but wouldn't it be great if they took that whole thing out and replaced it with a Back to the Future(universal) or Spiderman(Islands) type ride? We can always dream.....

~Ash

Yeah, the Fun House Express show from Haunt last year was amazing even though that film is OLD.

Like, OJ's White Bronco old.

Or Milli Vanilli's onstage lip-sync mess-up old.

I wish they would have that and The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera film playing this season. That would be better than yet ANOTHER season of SpongeBob.

Ashers there is no need for you to post multiple times repeatedly after yourself, you can just use the "edit" key at the bottom right of one of your posts to extend your previous post. ;)

But I like posting repeatedly after myself!

After myself!

LOL ;)