What was your best ever experiance at a park? EVER!

Guest rcfreak339

Guest rcfreak339

What was your best ever experiance at a park? EVER!

Mine was when I went to Dollywood in '07 its was great! Great shows, Great Rides and Great food! I would highly recomend to any one that has not been! :D

My best experience ever was i hate to say it and diss KI but this year at Cedar Point. 3 days in a row what more can you ask for? I rode every ride in the park and i got to ride Maverick twice. It was a mind blowing experience. And i was most impressed with SKyhawk. I wouldnt mind having a screaming swing at KI.

I'm sure I told this story here before but...

In 2000 at CP.

The wife and I went to a July, Friday wedding in Pittsburgh (yuck) and after, decided to drive to CP for the weekend. We arrived at CP about 3:00am only to find that Sandcastle was booked, and that there was only 1 room available at Hotel Breakers, which ended up being a suite for $350 a night. We were both dead tired and figured what the heck, let's do it.

Once we got to the room, there was a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. Well there was no way I was going to possibly walk in on someone, so I used a house phone and called the room. Yup, it was occupied. So we went back down to the front desk, and told them the situation. Boy were the desk clerks flipped out about that one. Apparently, the people in the room switched during the day, and it was never updated in the system. And to really cap things off, they were doing their nightly purge, and could not find out what room they came from, or if there were other people in it.

Well, the desk clerk went into the back office for about 5 minutes. When she returned, she VERY apologetic, and told us that there was one more room left, and that we would pay the same rate as out previous room. OK, sounds great. Then she proceeded to tell us that we would need to use our room card to get to the 10th floor. Whoa! Really? We got to the elevator, used the card, and proceeded to the 10th floor. The Concierge floor. NICE! Then we got to the room. It had a nice, gold plaque with the words "Presidential Suite" on it. OH BOY! We walked into a: marble floor, 10 person dining room table. 3 queen beds, one king bed, Jacuzzi, 2 screened in porches overlooking Lake Erie and the CP beach, 3 TV's, a full kitchen etc. This room had the works.

We woke up Saturday morning to a free buffet breakfast, newspapers, and computers w/ internet access in the concierge room. They had the works for us. Then we found out that MF was hit by lightning Friday night which fried the computer and it would be down for the day. Well that stinks, but hey crap happens. I called the front desk and explained that we planned to stay for 2 days, but we really did not need this kind of room. The manager got on the phone and said: "Mr. Bruno, you were so understanding last night, you can stay in that room another night for the same rate." NICE!

We ended up doing stuff in the park we usually bypass like Soak City and most of the smaller rides. It was a great day. We ended up being in the park at sundown and started to hit all the bigger rides since the Saturday crowds were all going home. At about 11:00pm, (the park was open till midnight) I bought a beer at the Red Garter and just happened to look at the MF station and noticed that there was all kinds of activity going on, which seemed rather unusual for a closed ride one hour before the park closed. We decided to head to the line entrance and inquire what was happening. Well, we received the usual "ride is closed, we don't expect it to be open" line, but we waited anyway. Not even 5 minutes later, we heard the noise, and we then saw the yellow train come around. Boy, were those cheers LOUD! The phone rang, and they opened the line up.

We ended up riding about 7 times before the line got too big, and we were just tired from running back and forth. I was told that the head of maintenance (I assume Monty Jasper) took an immediate flight to Germany after MF was hit, to get the computer parts necessary and flew back to the US.

CP ended up leaving the line open until 2:00am.

It was truely the best park experience we ever had. And much of it had to do with the customer service we recieved from the park staff. They were great.

I know that many have a negative feeling towards CF for multiple reasons, but this would be my reason for defending them the way I do.

I'm actually planning a trip to Dollywood with my grandparents. Mountain Slidewinder and the Coasters look great along with the atmosphere. Can't wait!

Went there last summer, for the most part comparing to Kings Island it's pretty dulled down but you can't leave without riding the Tennessee Tornado, I think that may be my favorite ride out of any park I've been to.

I'm actually planning a trip to Dollywood with my grandparents. Mountain Slidewinder and the Coasters look great along with the atmosphere. Can't wait!

Went there last summer, for the most part comparing to Kings Island it's pretty dulled down but you can't leave without riding the Tennessee Tornado, I think that may be my favorite ride out of any park I've been to.

Amazing ride that is. I can honestly say that is the smoothest Arrow I have ever been on!

Every time i go to an amusement park is the best experiance ever, but the best of the best would have to be when... i really don't know, they are all so great! Ill just go with KI, on August 1&2!

It was me & my cousin gnarkiller, my mom, sister, and other cousin andrea. We left around 8am. and ate some Hardee's. After about two hours we arrived at KI Inn. We immediatly checked in to our room, its was pretty nice. We all took the shuttle over to KI. First stop was Delirium! I can't get enough of that ride! Than my most favorite coaster at KI, SOB! This was my first time riding it without the loop. The ride was much smoother, but i prefer it with the loop! Since we were near the best Arrow Suspended coaster we took a quick but fun ride on Top Gun! My mom, sister, and Andrea went back to the room to go eat and swim. Me and Mitchell (gnarkiller) stayed at the park. Up next was Drop Zone. Im not scared of any coaster, but Drop Zone scares the crap out of me! Next was Face/Off. Me and Mitch got on with some college chicks =]. We told them that sometimes the restraints would come up, that scared them to death! After a quick lemon shake up, we hit up Delirium once again. Some Dipn' Dots chick that me and Mitch were Zack and Cody (off of Disney Show) It was pretty funny. It was now around 3 or 4pm. We made our way to Adventure Express. I love this ride so much! This was one of the funniest things about my trip... as we were going up the tunneld chain lift into the station some guy in the back said "here comes the best part!" I replied saying "were pulling into the station dumb a**!" No trip to KI is complete without a ride or two on Viking Fury! We rode Recar and Racer. Recar won both times! We almost passed X-Base, but at the last second we turned into it! We waited about 20 minuted for FoF. After Flight of Fear we got in line for Firehawk. We ran into my mom, sister, and Andrea in line! So we pared up (they moved back). My mom went to tie her shoe and noticed that in one of the trash cans was a stuffed animal. She grabbed it out of the garbage and asked a little girl if she wanted it. The little girl got kinda scared... lol. Firehawk was great! Next up... Vortex!!! I really don't ride the coaster enough, i should before it gets removed! On our way to The Beast was stopped at Waste Of Space: The ride, also know as IJST. Horrible ride as usual. TRTR was obviosly closed. So we rode Beast! I belive we actually got to stay in the train for 3 rides in a row! It was almost dark so we got on the Eiffel Tower and took a few pics. Our last rides were all on SOB. We rode every seat! I don't see how people hate this ride, it is truly amazing! We got on the tram and went swimming at the hotel. The next morning we woke up very early and walked around. Instead of hitting up KI, we went to Boomerang Bay! I haven't been there since 04' and not much has changed. Around 1pm. we went back to the park. Rode Firehawk twice, FoF once, Vortex, Racer & Recar, Face/Off, Delirium, Top Gun, SOB, Adventure Express. For some reason we decided to ride WWC. I hate this ride so much! We waited about an hour just to find out that we had to keep our shoes, shirt, and my CAMERA with us! I didn't want to get on but the ride OP made us. I barely got wet, but at the last second some idiot decided it would be funny if he sprayed a water cannon at me! It went right down my shirt and drenched my Camera! I was going crazy! When i got off the ride i was p****d! I screamed "I hate this ride, im going to sew KI!" Someone thought i was really going to and said "you can't sew KI for getting wet on a ride!" I know that! I rode The Beast to dry off, and left! It was an awesome time!