Will season pass processing happen on Sat, April 19th?

tigellinus

See, I'm thinking....since I know KI is closed b/c of a sell-out, would it be crazy to assume that season pass sales/processing would be closed during this time as well??

I'm kind of thinking NOT, actually!! I mean, I don't know what group will be at KI on Saturday, but is Cedar Fair the kind of company that says no to dollars laying on the ground!? (B/c you can't tell me *no one* at KI on Saturday would have any interest at all in getting a season pass, correct??)

So I wonder if I mosey on into KI on Saturday morning by foot at a prospective time that people would be entering if I could get my season pass processed then!? Because as someone who is NOT entering the park, what would differentiate me from anyone else who is legitimately entering KI on Saturday??

That's what I'm wondering...I understand that if KI is closed for a sell-out it's a little bit messy logistically to allow GP to also be at KI as well for season pass processing, but still, I'm one person who simply wants to get in, get out, and cares less about trying to get into KI, especially considering Sunday is opening day and I have Reds' tickets for Saturday!!

Sweet!!!! I just heard from the park, and here's what they responded to me with!!!....

"You can certainly come in Saturday to get your passes processed. The hours will be 10am to 8pm (our normal park operating hours). The park itself will be closed to the public; Saturday is a private event for a company who bought the park for the day."

So, it appears no James Bond scenario's will be needed on Saturday!!

Best news all day so far....

Maybe the VIP jackets are in a separate area or something, or would otherwise involve extra effort or access above and beyond anything that KI is already doing for the sell-out??

Besides, summer is almost here!! You could probably and successfully keep that jacket "in the plastic" until the fall now at this point...