WLWT Video About Kings Island 2008

BoddaH1994

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I got a good idea for HH... they can have that construction site maze err... path in the construction site for that new for 2009 what ever it is, It looks more like a construction site now could this be that its a year round haunt lol jk. then that scarecrow maze... err... path in the former construction site haunt. lol. What can be better than that??? Free POP??? lol jk.

Chris

Hey I got a good idea for HH... they can have that construction site maze err... path in the construction site for that new for 2009 what ever it is, It looks more like a construction site now could this be that its a year round haunt lol jk. then that scarecrow maze... err... path in the former construction site haunt. lol. What can be better than that??? Free POP??? lol jk.

Chris

One word...

HUH!?

the HH maze the construction site that was by dodgems they should move it to the 2009 construction site it will fit. but the scarecrow maze will be moved or gone. but if they hold out on construction during HH the can put the construction site maze there. it looks like one and it will be a cheap maze to make just put haunted stuff in construction equipment. and they can make it longer. I was joking about it being a year round maze. but they can do that. does that make it more clear?

Chris

Chris

Can anyone say hazard?

So, wow, I'm really excited now. They really got the lead out. I'm impressed. With the footings it seems pretty obvious that it's a coaster. At least that's what my completely untrained eye caught.

Boddah, since you said there will not be a lake for 2008 would that mean that it will return, just not next season? I'm also assuming that the path will reopen for 2009, correct?

Shouldn't, by the time of HH there be coaster parts back there anyway? And as Interp has already stated a real construction zone is a pretty hazardous place!

I would guess that they wouldn't have parts (obvious coaster parts) sitting around during the year until they announce. That's assuming that they announce it this year. I doubt they will though.

Oh man all i have for to say about that is one word. WOW! Remember Maverick started its construction in the 2006 season ad look how it turned out. Good sign, good sign. They just had to throw in the nostalgia didnt they haha. By the way the park was looking in that video it is going to be in tip top shape just in time for opening day. I cannot wait 3 more days my friends 3 more days.

That video was great! The park does look like it's going to be in really great shape! It will be sad to see Swan Lake in that condition.....but I hope by the time everything is said and done that they will refill the lake and hopefully replant some trees. Maybe in 20 years it will look as lush as it used to ;)

I am pretty sad that the pathway will be closed though...that was one of my favorite places in the park to walk in. But hey....as long as they are doing something worthwhile....coughcoughnewcoastercough....then I am ok with it ;)

~Ash

I would guess that they wouldn't have parts (obvious coaster parts) sitting around during the year until they announce.

Not necessarily. By the time Maverick was announced, a good portion of the ride had already gone up. Or was the entire track up? I can't remember. I just know that a lot of track construction had been done before the announcement was made.

Shouldn't, by the time of HH there be coaster parts back there anyway? And as Interp has already stated a real construction zone is a pretty hazardous place!

I would guess that they wouldn't have parts (obvious coaster parts) sitting around during the year until they announce. That's assuming that they announce it this year. I doubt they will though.

Hmm I think a lot of parks build the lower parts of the track before announcing what the ride is going to be. I remember walking through Bush Gardens and getting on my friend shoulders to see what was behind the wall and they had all of the lower parts of Shiekra placed well before they anounced what the ride was going to be.