WLWT Video About Kings Island 2008

BoddaH1994

I, for one, don't want to Jump 2 any conclusions

So you wouldn't be interested in this mat I made...

LOL nice try but I don't think so. Jump 2 2010 and look back by the new X-Base Area.

I agree. A Jump 2, IMO, really wouldn't be the type of ride to fit in with the former lake area. It would make more sense to add it to X-Base.

I would guess that they wouldn't have parts (obvious coaster parts) sitting around during the year until they announce.

Not necessarily. By the time Maverick was announced, a good portion of the ride had already gone up. Or was the entire track up? I can't remember. I just know that a lot of track construction had been done before the announcement was made.

Yeah, I couldn't see KI getting this much done already just to stop so people don't see that much construction. I think the construction throughout the year will give the park good press and bring some excitement to draw some people that may not normally visit (even before they announce it).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that they wouldn't have parts (obvious coaster parts) sitting around during the year until they announce.

Not necessarily. By the time Maverick was announced, a good portion of the ride had already gone up. Or was the entire track up? I can't remember. I just know that a lot of track construction had been done before the announcement was made.

Yeah, I couldn't see KI getting this much done already just to stop so people don't see that much construction. I think the construction throughout the year will give the park good press and bring some excitement to draw some people that may not normally visit (even before they announce it).

Yeah, good point guys. It's pretty easy to tell it's something and most of the GP would jump to the "new roller coaster" conclusion anyway. So might as well go ahead and roll in the steel.

Here is the version of it from youtube

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I think it's funny, the lady says " Is it going to be a coaster, a theater, a restaraunt, what!?" Yeah, it sure looks like the construction site of a theater lol, where do people come up with this stuff!?

maybe, maybe not... as it's been suggested, that looks alot like transer track footings.. They are generally smaller and in a rows and columns, like here. It's kinda hard to judge the size of them based on the movie/pix...

coincidence that they're in the exact same place of the station in the rumored layouts? Who knows, we will see.

Obviously this video was taken on Tuesday, "Only 4 more days until Kings Island Opens", And yet when they showed the clip of Flight Deck's sign, the graffiti on the stupid Club Blood building is still there! Why don't they

A ) repaint it, or

B ) put a fence around it!

Wow, fake graffiti makes the park look great!

Explain on how you pay for Nostalgia.

For a start:

1. Forward racer T-shirts, souvenier cups, shot glasses, mugs, lunch boxes, action figures (I'm kidding now, but you get the point), etc., etc, etc....

2. People replacing their paramount merchandise with merchandise sporting the new "nostalgic" logo.

3. People buying food and drinks from "nostalgic" locations instead of eating in their cars.

4. Not to mention increased attendance and people spending more time in the park due to the new nostalgia (an oxymoron, I know)......

Not that this is bad at all!!! As fans of the park, we all have a strong interest in its profitability. We don't want Mason to ever have to think about changing its name to Aurora South, if you know what I mean............