Return of the King

The Interpreter

....And Top Gun....I could care less if I never see another poster with Tom Cruise on it again....

So, if you COULD care less, then you do care some about seeing another poster with Tom Cruise in it....I suspect you meant you couldN'T care less.

Terpy, trying to help, because he does care

Awww Interp! You have a soft side. lol

Not Any More...

Interp has been on a diet.

No Soft Sides, From what I Understand.

I don't think flight deck will get less popular, it never really was popular to start with. :lol:

I'm gonna have to disagree with this statement. I constantly saw times when Top Gun had a 30+ minute wait last season.

Maybe this wasn't typical, but everytime I rode Top Gun, this was the case.

I remember that time we were in line, and it was one of the last rides of the season, and they were having cheering contests, and giving away thing out of the Lost & Found! That was one of the best times I've had while waiting in a line!

I remember that now! Yeah that was probably one of the times I was talking about. That was so much fun. I can't wait til Sunday! Make sure you call me and get me up on time..lol ;)

....And Top Gun....I could care less if I never see another poster with Tom Cruise on it again....

So, if you COULD care less, then you do care some about seeing another poster with Tom Cruise in it....I suspect you meant you couldN'T care less.

Terpy, trying to help, because he does care

Nitpicker! :P

I don't think flight deck will get less popular, it never really was popular to start with. :lol:

I'm gonna have to disagree with this statement. I constantly saw times when Top Gun had a 30+ minute wait last season.

Maybe this wasn't typical, but everytime I rode Top Gun, this was the case.

WOW...Everytime I went to ride Top Gun (Flight Deck), I had maybe a five minute wait...at one point, i rode it SIX TIMES in a row without any wait, and the ride operators were nice enough to let me and my party continue riding without going back through the line (well, the path made for a line)...