No pictures on Backlot stunt coaster?

Mr.Smiley

Plus, the loop was pretty far out there from the station, so the line runs are pretty far. SOB is one of the few rides that HAS to have fiber optic cables in order to get the video feeds to the station.

I never knew that. Cool.

When I rode backlot I was pretty sure the camera was there. However I was thinking, backlot was rebranded and it was the only ride that was rebranded with a camera. I believe the trailer had the IJ logo on it. This also doesn't include redoing of the border of the photo. If the stand turned any profit at all I'd say it will return after a redo.

I'm almost positive that the camera itself was gone from the ride yesterday. The mount was still there, but there was no camera in it.

Then again that was noticed 'on the fly' as we launched, so I could be mistaken. Ha ha! (But I'm fairly certain it was gone.)

Carrie

^ Wow, it's crazy that the Paramount folks couldn't realize what a dumb place they had the cameras before on SOB.

I always wondered why they put it there......your hair wasn't blowing back or anything because you were not up to top speed yet.

I haven't been there yet, but that sounds like a better place to put the cameras. :)