The County Line, Let Me Show You It.

Dane

I thought the girl in the white (don't know her name) had a wonderful voice. As far as I'm concerned, she was so good she actually made the rest of them sound bad.

I completely agree!! I thought she was really good too, and should definitely do American Idol next year...she was way better than Carly Smithson or Brooke White!

Btw, since the Cedar Point lines are always so long and I never have time to go into the Red Garter, does anyone know if the Red Garter shows are similar to KI's show?

Also, and I should know this answer, but can anyone confirm that the ice show from last year is NOT coming back to KI this year, right??

I'm not a country kinda girl in any sense, and I went BACK to see what I'd missed with this show. It was great! A little old country, a little new country, a little political country... mostly what made the country genre. I thought they all did a great job! Definitely a show my kids will LOVE!

deb

...a little political country...

deb

HUH????? What's that?! Obama comes out with a cowboy hat, boots, and a gee-tar??? :huh:

I was referring to posts like these...

Changing topic again. I haven't seen the show. Is it worth going to see if the closest you come to liking country is Johnny Cash?

• 2 weeks later...