Opening Day T.R.- With Slideshow!

UnrealNightmare

Okay here goes my attempt at a Trip Report. Pics will be up very shortly im trying to make a slideshow with them all. I have a lot.

We got to the park around 9:15 and got very good parking. From there we went right to the metal detectors and waited until 9:30 to get in the park. When we were let on to International Street we decided to grab a quick Cinnabon and a Coke. From there come the rides!

1) The Beast- Very very good ride!

2) BLSC- Had a 5 minute wait so I loved it!

3) Vortex- Also had about a 5 minute wait and we rode front car.

4) FoF- Waited about 15 minutes and got on in the front row of the last car.

5) Firehawk- This was the longest wait of the day but It was well worth it. Wait time was about an hour.

After all that it was about 12:30 so we decided to get some lunch at Larosas and watch the County Line. I actually enjoyed the show! Oh and if you see that my times don't add up it's because I was doing a lot of picture taking between the rides. After the County Line we walked outside and it was sprinkling.

6) Flight Deck- In the rain. But I still Enjoyed it. I still think it deserves a little love with some paint!

From there we were going to head to SoB but the line looked pretty long so we decided to head over to the Eiffel Tower for some more picture taking. From there we went around the park to take some random photos. We hopped on the Train afterwards to get a few other shots. After that we went to Potato Works to grab some of those Delicious fries! Next it was time for Sponge Bob 3D lol. Hey I enjoyed it!

7) The Racer- We only rode the Red Racer. It was so much smoother and I finally didn't get stapled in. Yes!!!

8) Adventure Express- Boy that one still beats you up! Nonetheless it was still enjoyable.

9) SoB- The line had died down and we waited about 20 minutes. I have to say it was the smoothest ride that I have ever gotten on good ol sonny!

After that we decide to get some of the fudge. What kind? Chocolate of course! By now it was 5:30 and my mom and I were getting pretty tired. So we headed for our last ride. What would that be? Of Course!

10) The Beast- Another great ride!

No Trip Report is complete w/o a list of odd things that you hear from park guests during the day. I had quite a few but I will list the best.

1) The Beast was sold it's not there anymore.. ( I seriously heard a girl tell her friend that.)

2) Top Thrill Dragster goes 300MPH!

3) Some guy told his kid that AE was the SoB and that the real SoB he didn't know what it was and it was still under construction.

4)FoF doesn't have any inversions! Just corkscrews.

5) If one piece of wood on SoB cracks the whole thing will fall!

I'll stop there lol Pictures are coming soon!

Last year I heard a girls say, "We're going to Cedar Point and they have this ride that's, like, 200 feet tall and, like, 80 MPH!" Yes i still remember because it was so hard not to just punch her in the back of the head. I also know a person who claims to be a huge coaster fan that said to me, "My favorite rollercoaster is Magnum Force at Kings Island.".....yeah......I just let that one go.

Last year I heard a girls say, "We're going to Cedar Point and they have this ride that's, like, 200 feet tall and, like, 80 MPH!" Yes i still remember because it was so hard not to just punch her in the back of the head. I also know a person who claims to be a huge coaster fan that said to me, "My favorite rollercoaster is Magnum Force at Kings Island.".....yeah......I just let that one go.

Two words will solve the problem...

Anger Management.

:P

Yeah you aren't the only one who has said that. lol I have a question about yesterday if anyone can answer it. Does anyone know why after about 2:00 PM Firehawk went down to 1 train operation and on the 1 train they had running it had 5 or 6 seats blocked off. We were going to go ride again but the line wold have been 2 hours or so.

Hadn't seen anyone post the mysterious hiding footing so I will.

PICT0288.jpg

Wonder what this one is for?

PICT0324.jpg

One we have all seen but I love the new non tip flower pot holders. Are they hoping it will stop the plants from tipping over in say... an earthquake? lol :P

PICT0287.jpg

Are those footers just scattered around the park? Pretty funny with the flower pots..

I saw a footing just like these all the way over on Snider road. Man! This is going to be one biiiiiiiig coaster! :lol:

(Just kidding; they're putting in a new traffic light) but ^sk8er's joke about the non-tip planters is hilarious!

Haha Thank you! I told some kid in line for Beast thats what they were for and he believed me.