Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

How many five year olds are tall enough to ride Beast?

I knew at least one for a short time. See below

Not many - it's only 48".....but I swear, I heard that. And also, at The Beast dispatch, the crew "interviewed" some kid and they asked him how old he was and he answered 6. And I believe that.

I would, my son turned 6 on Monday and is tall enough for The Beast and he definitely was not the tallest six year old at his birthday party. Although, I have not yet let him ride The Beast yet - there are some things that the park, lawyers, and insurance companies might say is ok that I'm not willing to sign up for.

haha yeah, i honestly hate how slow those bumper cars are. My favorite bumper cars are at Coney Island and at Dollywood. Those were my favorite ride at both parks! Then again, i havent been back to dollywood since 1997, where as a happy young 7 year old I purchased an official Dollywood Pocket Knife... they didnt even age check me!

Thanks! As one who was allowed to ride coasters even before he was born, I can only imagine how awful it would be to not yet be tall enough to ride. Then again, I do remember being too large to ride Superman at Six Flags Over Georgia and how upset I was about that. At least that was a situation that was somewhat in my control and I was old enough to understand why. The only other coaster that rejected me was Vertical Velocity at Six Flags Great America, and I had ridden its siblings before...

Not that any of this was why I subsequently engaged in mass reduction, it wasn't. Nice side benefit, though....

I think it does four times.

lol yeah, alot of people think it only goes upside down once (the corkscrew at the end)

but it actually has 4 inversions there's a cobra roll which is two. the corkscrew at the end. and there on more, but the i cant ever notice what kind,. lol i know it's there though

guy in line for Flight of Fear: "this ride doesn't go upside down"

girl with him: "how do you know?"

guy: "it doesn't have those big bulky harnesses that go over your shoulders"

girl: "what does that have to do with going upside down?"

guy: "for insurance reasons, just look at Son of Beast, it only had the lap belt and the insurance companies told Cedar Point that they needed to either remove the loop or put on the shoulder harness, so Cedar Point just took out the loop."

• Like 1

guy in line for Flight of Fear: "this ride doesn't go upside down"

girl with him: "how do you know?"

guy: "it doesn't have those big bulky harnesses that go over your shoulders"

girl: "what does that have to do with going upside down?"

guy: "for insurance reasons, just look at Son of Beast, it only had the lap belt and the insurance companies told Cedar Point that they needed to either remove the loop or put on the shoulder harness, so Cedar Point just took out the loop."

Ohhhhhh dear. Did you correct them?!