Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

Yesterday in front of me, in line for Raptor:

Brunette girl: "(pointing behind herself at Raptor's station) There's one over there (points at Raptor's loop) and there's one over there too."

Blond friend: "I think there's three."

Kid to his friend while exiting Millie: "Diamondback was way faster than that."

Guy to me and Tom while we're on Power Tower: "Have fun! I hope I don't see you guys on the news!"

• Like 1

Yesterday in front of me, in line for Raptor:

Brunette girl: "(pointing behind herself at Raptor's station) There's one over there (points at Raptor's loop) and there's one over there too."

Blond friend: "I think there's three."

:huh:

Guy to me and Tom while we're on Power Tower: "Have fun! I hope I don't see you guys on the news!"

:lol:

"No, honey, it's still Nickelodeon! Snoopy is a Nickelodon character, right?"

Technically, Snoopy's a Disney character, as the specials are shown on ABC. But as for the comics, the two are not related at all.

Technically, Snoopy's a Disney character, as the specials are shown on ABC. But as for the comics, the two are not related at all.

Not quite... Disney/ABC have no ownership over the Peanuts characters or specials, they simply pay the syndication contract to broadcast the shows.

• Thanks 1

New one. same topic.

Standing in line for Drop Tower yesterday....

Girl pointing to SOB: "Which one is that?"

Guy trying to sound smart: "I'm pretyty sure thats Diamondback."

..........really? come on. :lol:

• Like 1

At Holiday World on Saturday a few kids were exiting the Raven station and one said, "At Kings Island the red train goes forward and the blue train goes backwards."

One of us in our group went. "Not Anymore." I don't think they heard us though...

• Like 2

I was recently told that Diamondback was the tallest coaster in the Midwest by a 12 year old in the single rider line. (Get this, he was in a huge group of friends!)

I have a Mamba shirt from WoF (bought in 2007) that says that Mamba is the tallest and fastest coaster in the midwest...

i can't believe i forgot about this happening today in physics.

my teacher was starting our unit on electricity when she told us the story of how a man's dog jumped into the oktoberfest pond and three people jumped in after him to catch him because everyone that was jumping in was "drowning," come to find out it was them all actually being electrocuted. :P

• Like 1

Random guest on the carousel:

(As the ride started) "Giddyup, Seabiscuit!"

(As the ride ended) "Whoa, Seabiscuit, whoa!"

Also, a guest on Diamondback told his friend that they changed Racer back to having both sides running forward so "they can just run one side when they're not busy", and that "Cedar Fair always blames others for things they change".

• Like 1

My Dad's friend's son, keep following me here, worked at Kings Island, a very long time ago and he swept. One day a young child saw a blue ice cream on the midway and the child asked "Hey what's that" and he said it was a melted smurf. Needless to say the child ran off crying and he got fired. Kinda off topic but yeah....

• Like 1

Well, I`ve heard something similar said by a ride op at Coney before. (And no it wasn`t me). A guest asked why we do not load anybody in the back row of the Python (a question that is asked once about every three minutes at the Python). Well, this one particular ride op responded "That`s where the ghosts ride."

Speaking of the Python, it got some new, colorful flags mounted on it this year. The Twister also got some similar flags mounted to it this year. They looks pretty nice!

• Like 1