Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe this should be posted under "guest do some really $h!@#$ things"

I don't know what you all call the electric chair guy in Coney Mall, but Friday night everything was fine, but today I noticed some "guest"(insert expletive here) peeled off all of the outer skin/plastic covering on his left hand leaving only the inner foam.

• Like 1

Maybe this should be posted under "guest do some really $h!@#$ things"

I don't know what you all call the electric chair guy in Coney Mall, but Friday night everything was fine, but today I noticed some "guest"(insert expletive here) peeled off all of the outer skin/plastic covering on his left hand leaving only the inner foam.

I saw that, too, when I went. Must be a pimply faced rite of passage.

• Like 1

Diamondback will be shut down for approximately 5 1/2 months after this weekend. They will even remove the trains from the track.

On my normal routine, I get home from school and check on Kings Island Central. I clicked on this thread, not really knowing what it was, and when I read this I swear, I think I died a little inside.

Now I just realized it says "5 1/2 months after this weekend". That's not even during season, and it's not real! Hah!

• Like 1

In line for Beast yesterday there was a teenage couple in front of me. The girl in the couple had never ridden The Beast before, so her boyfriend was telling her about it. He was pretty accurate until he said, "This was like the first coaster that they had here at Kings Island."

File this under Ride Ops Say the "Darnest" Things...

My first time going up on Eiffel Tower yesterday (I went up twice), the ride op said "Enjoy your time here today because this is the last day of the season. The park will reopen on April 30th of next year." First of all, the 2012 operating calendar hasn't been released yet. Secondly, April 30th is a Monday next year, and it's highly unlikely that opening day would be on a Monday. I was oh so close to telling him this but I didn't.

• Like 1

While in line for Massacre Manor Saturday, a couple who had a few too many drinks asked me which haunts I preferred. After telling her about Urgent Scare and Tombstone TERROR-tory (don't judge) they asked which one was in the queue line for The Beast.

I sighed.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

One guy at BB told me i was "cutting the line" when i was in line for a different slide than him, the lifegaurd backed me up in the issue, saying that i was in the right and that i was in the other line for a different slide. The reason for this thinking was that he was standing for the left, when i simply went in the opposite end, on which it was not the cutting of the line, in which he was still offended. I will never forget that saying "Young man, young man, you cut the line!" funny days of BB and the lifegaurd on duty was the best!

• Like 1

At the end of riding The Beast, the lady in front of me said to her friend, "it only had one hill". I was thinking seriously did u sleep through that ride lady?

There really is only one big steep hill.

i was thinking 2 hills one at first lift and one going into the big spin :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced two of these today...

1. While sitting in line for Beast I heard a girl ask her mother if they had a Diamondback at Cedar Point too. This girl was probably mid-teens.

2. We were towards the front of Drop Tower's line for the next load, and a girl behind us said that they would have a seat close to the front.

Guests say the darndest things. :blink:

• Like 2