Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

I was in line for the Diamondback the year it opened and someone said while looking at the containter of broken cell phones. " Look its the cell phone that i dropped on this ride last year!" I literally looked at my son and said definitely not a coaster enthusiast!

SAME RIDE AND SAME PEOPLE

We were on the train at the end after the splashdown and the same guy says, " WOW I love Kings Dominion! This is the best park I have ever been to hands down"

I turned to him and said "REALLY? You wanna go ride VOLCANO next? He of course replied "SURE"

UNREAL!!!!

• Like 1

I was in line for the Diamondback the year it opened and someone said while looking at the containter of broken cell phones. " Look its the cell phone that i dropped on this ride last year!" I literally looked at my son and said definitely not a coaster enthusiast!

SAME RIDE AND SAME PEOPLE

We were on the train at the end after the splashdown and the same guy says, " WOW I love Kings Dominion! This is the best park I have ever been to hands down"

I turned to him and said "REALLY? You wanna go ride VOLCANO next? He of course replied "SURE"

UNREAL!!!!

There is no response to that except this:

face-palm-1adm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

man and woman (husband and wife I'd assume) arguing right out in the open, he says "I'm just not having any fun!" ..... she replies with "it's an amusement park, if you don't have fun here, where do you have fun.. A FUNERAL?!!" hahah it was way too funny!

• Like 1

man and woman (husband and wife I'd assume) arguing right out in the open, he says "I'm just not having any fun!" ..... she replies with "it's an amusement park, if you don't have fun here, where do you have fun.. A FUNERAL?!!" hahah it was way too funny!

Did she say FUN-eral?

• Like 2

"I don't want to be up here when that thing goes off!"

Guest on Eiffel Tower, pointing at the microwave transmitter (that thing that looks like a gray, sideways saucer on the SW side).

And then, there was this logical gem:

"All these tall towers got flashin' lights on top of 'em so as they don't run in to each other."

:huh:

• Like 1

"All these tall towers got flashin' lights on top of 'em so as they don't run in to each other."

What?? SMDH!! I mean, where do people come up with this stuff? I just don't understand how this statement would even make sense in their mind. I would hope that they are just joking around, but sadly I doubt he or she really was. I mean, do they think these towers have legs and they move around at night? Ugghhh, just don't get it.

• Like 1

I was next to one boy while exiting Flight of Fear who insisted that we only went upside-down one time.

I can see where he's coming from. The first time I rode FOF, I thought there was only one inversion (the one at the end). The first three go by so fast that it's nearly impossible to recognize them unless you know that they're there, and the darkness only makes it harder to recognize them. To someone who's never seen or heard anything about FOF before, I can fully understand how they might think there was only one inversion instead of four.

• Like 1

What?? SMDH!! I mean, where do people come up with this stuff? I just don't understand how this statement would even make sense in their mind. I would hope that they are just joking around, but sadly I doubt he or she really was. I mean, do they think these towers have legs and they move around at night? Ugghhh, just don't get it.

I'm sure he meant 'so that aircraft don't run into them,' but was distracted by something. Beats me.

Our guests don't surprise me anymore.

Then you should see Disney World when the roudy South Americans come around, its "Brazil Brazil!" all around the parks.

• Like 2

Our guests don't surprise me anymore.

Then you should see Disney World when the roudy South Americans come around, its "Brazil Brazil!" all around the parks.

Oh, they're just asking for directions, that's all. Viva Brazil! :D

Overheard in line for Mondo Monsoon (formerly Tasmanian Typhoon) on Sunday:

"I think it's funny how they built a waterpark near all these heavy duty electrical lines and stuff. I wonder if Kings Island got a discount on the land because of all that stuff being out here."

Well, considering that the area was pretty much all farmland when the park's land was purchased, and the electrical needs for the area were nowhere near what it is today, I would say it's pretty safe to assume that the electrical features were not there at the time.

• Like 1

"if a person is japanese, or chinese they speak asian", pointing at the KI trash can logo " that coaster is The Beast" people!

I hate my phone as my personal computer when im away from the computer......

• Like 1