Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

Oh. Sorry. I feel silly now.... My bad for not putting in the right words and stuff

Don't let the actions of a few put you down. Some people did not learn the old adage of "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." Keep posting things you think are funny and cool and have fun with it!

• Like 2

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

Oh. Sorry. I feel silly now.... My bad for not putting in the right words and stuff

Don't let the actions of a few put you down. Some people did not learn the old adage of "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." Keep posting things you think are funny and cool and have fun with it!

Thank you,WHODEY2007! You made me feel much better!:)

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

I agree. I got the original pun and understand why you posted it. Humor isn't always universal - and typos hapin.

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

I agree. I got the original pun and understand why you posted it. Humor isn't always universal - and typos hapin.

Thanks. And thats very true:)

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

Thank you,WHODEY2007! You made me feel much better! :)

You are welcome! Have a great time on here!

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

Thank you,WHODEY2007! You made me feel much better! :)

You are welcome! Have a great time on here!

:)

Funny? Yes. "Stuped?"

No.

You sir deserve a like, if I had one, I would give it to you.

• Like 1

I'd think this would be a new comer talking to me here, but I just thought I'd post it.

When I got off Backlot today, a lady asks me "does that ride drop?". I'm trying to explain, saying something like "yes it does, but not a big drop, it goes up a few helixs, or up a few circles, and has a small drop".

• Like 1