Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

I thought this was really funny. She can't pronounce Schliterbahn, also, it's Kings Island. Not King's Island. Why do people do that all the time?

media edited out

I corrected my Spanish teacher on that once. She said something to the effect of "It's not an island belonging to a king?" So I guess people assume that it belongs to someone.

More Online Enthusiast says the Darnest Things!

• Spring Break 2011. I said "Wow! Did Kings Island repaint Invertigo?! It looks like new!" Yes, I said that seriously...

I thought this was really funny. She can't pronounce Schliterbahn, also, it's Kings Island. Not King's Island. Why do people do that all the time?

My favorite part of that is the picture of the Hulk... When Islands of Adventure isn't listed (it oughtta).

• Like 1

Those rankings really do suck. To put Kings Island one behind all of Disney World is so stupid. And why would Schlitterbahn even be on there? It's a waterpark, not amusement. How is that better than Disneyland?

Someone please explain this to me...

• Like 1

Two words: Fox News.

Not exactly, (like my old civics teacher said, read all of the chart) it was a guide by USA travel guide, so in all fairness Fox News is not the reason for SB on the list.