Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

• 1 month later...

A girl in my band class today was recalling the Kings Island trip our band took last year; she referred to Flight of Fear as "the one that goes underground". :lol:

This one needs to go into the thread People OUTSIDE KI say the darnedest thing.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/18950-people-outside-ki-say-the-darnedest-things/?hl=%2Bdarnedest+%2Bthings

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

overheard one day while waiting in line at The Beast:

Dad: This ride was built when the park opened in 1982, I came here opening day and was one of the first to ride it.

Son: Really thats cool dad!

Me: telling my son in line with me: WOW!!, The Beast will celebrating its 35th Annivrsary next year, as I am looking at the plaque by ACE.

Son looking puzzled after hearing what I just said, turns to his dad and asks what year again? Smh. :)

• Like 6

Uhh... bonjour.

Banshee, just speakin' French.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting ready to take French for high school. When I go to France in my junior year, I'll be able to say I've stood in two Eiffel Towers!

Vous ne savez pas francais!

BB1, une francophone en Les Etats Unis

^^ It's funny that you'd mention something to him in French when you're definitely missing a cédille. Français. :)

Somewhat on topic: is anyone else noticing a significant number of folks online that don't realize The Bat is not a new ride? There seem to be several of them on most popular social media sites.

On an awkward other hand: I once saw a post on Tumblr shortly after The Bat announcement that was trying to disillusion us to the fact that Flight Deck was just the original Bat in the first place. They'd been fooling folks for thirty years. Yeah.

• Like 6