Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

*While standing right next to Diamodnback* "Wheres the Diamondback?"

In line for Vortex "Vortex is so rough, OMG and its sinking!"

In Line for Vortex Ride OP: Enjoy your ride on the 29 year old Vortex! Everyone: Murmurs about how the heck 1987 was 29 years ago and how Vortex is that old.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

*While standing right next to Diamodnback* "Wheres the Diamondback?"

In line for Vortex "Vortex is so rough, OMG and its sinking!"

In Line for Vortex Ride OP: Enjoy your ride on the 29 year old Vortex! Everyone: Murmurs about how the heck 1987 was 29 years ago and how Vortex is that old.

Don't make me break out The Vortex Song  :P

• Like 7

As someone born in 1987, I sometimes wonder the same thing about me.... :P

• Like 10

As I was in Action Zone near Banshee on Sunday,  there was a family and what looked like to be a 16-17 year old young man, trying to get his mom on Banshee,  she looked like she was a little tired and the heat was getting to her,  he says "Come on mom,  its not that bad,  it doesn't go that fast"!!!  lol

• Like 6

I was with a friend at the park yesterday who asked if they ever figured out what to do about The Vortex because it was sinking.

I held in my laughter and explained that it was never true. I don't think she believed me

I heard this as a reason for why the water around The Beast is no longer there. Was hard to not laugh at the thought of water suddenly causing the structure to sink afte rnearly 30yrs of being there.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1