Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

"Don't ever trust the KI ap for ride wait times!  Ever!"

-Out Limits line employee, very enthusiastically.

Maybe that was a rookie mistake on my part, but after a brief shower, the ap said there was no line and there was already a 20 minute line.  Not much I know, but still. 

• Like 5

"Don't ever trust the KI ap for ride wait times!  Ever!"

-Out Limits line employee, very enthusiastically.

Maybe that was a rookie mistake on my part, but after a brief shower, the ap said there was no line and there was already a 20 minute line.  Not much I know, but still. 

Yeah, I took my phone into the park with me when they added ride times. It was so inaccurate that I now leave my phone in the car. "Drop Tower wait is 15min? LET'S GO!"....90min later we're getting off the ride.

• Like 5

"I know some people have actually passed out from the thrill and exihilration of the launch on Thunderbird, its happened before!"

-A very nice The Legend ride attendant!

(Calling Thoe124 about the other one!!!! :) )

• Like 7

This week at a shop at Cedar Point in front of the retro tees:

Guest 1:  What is Jumbo Jet?

Guest 1's Boyfriend:  That's what they used to call Milenium Force before they changed the name

BavarianBeatle I love your profile pic, National Lampoons Vacation, is one of my all-time favorite movies.

• Like 1

While in line for Invertigo: "They would totally be able to run 2 trains on this! They'd just have to put them both on a lift hill, let one launch, and once it gets to the other lift hill, the other would launch!" Her friend brings up this point: "How would they get off the ride?" She responds, "They would take those stairs! *points to set of stairs on the lift hill* Obviously!"

P.S. I may or may not have been her friend.  :P

• Like 11

Before, during or after her comment? :)

If you mean when I said it, it was during. (I had to interrupt.) If you mean when we were friends, before, during and after. I was taking her to KI for her 2nd time, and she hadn't rode Invertigo yet. In case you're wondering, she enjoyed the ride greatly.  :D

Hopefully I answered your question correctly, even if it was a joke. Hehe  ^_^

• Like 4

Double post that's warranted.

This should be labeled under "guests do the darnest things"

Literally just saw somebody take off their shirt while riding Adventure Express. Nobody noticed. The guy put it back on before he went to the station.

• Like 3