Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

And Red Devil at Ghost Town In The Sky? Highest point? The station. First drop was first. The lift got you back in the station. Turned out it wouldn't make the cycle. A foot or so was cut out of many of the supports. Supports welded back together. Problem solved.

Once, while I rode it, a park employee was in the front seat, standing up, working on a restraint. Another time, same thing, but welding. Yep.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh yeah this one time we were with our friends and they entered a restricted area over a bridge near top gun but they didn't know it. We were telling them not to go but they just continued. Then two guards came. Arrested them and put them in "Top Gun Jail" they were in their for an hour and they were balling their eyes out. It was hilarious!"

I was trying so hard not to laugh. :):D

Just 5 minutes ago while waiting for Diamondback to dispatch.

• Like 6

A couple women entered The Bat's queue just before me. One woman pointed roughly in Banshee's direction and confidently said "that's where Top Gun was!" Then there was some discussion about The Bat having been moved here from somewhere else in the park.

After that she muttered a few times at different points about knowing she walked this queue path for /something/ before. I wonder if she ever figured it out.

• Like 9

And Red Devil at Ghost Town In The Sky? Highest point? The station. First drop was first. The lift got you back in the station. Turned out it wouldn't make the cycle. A foot or so was cut out of many of the supports. Supports welded back together. Problem solved.

Once, while I rode it, a park employee was in the front seat, standing up, working on a restraint. Another time, same thing, but welding. Yep.

See also Thunderation at Silver Dollar City, to an extent.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The difference between operations between CP and ki is night and day. CP always is the best day ever. Husband and I were on mf a couple years ago. Our Train stuck on the lift for about 5 minutes. After the lap they let us go again. Train stuck on the lift again. After our ride they marched us over to TTD and came in the exit and rode immediately.

• Like 2

As I was leaving Racer's queue shortly after opening, and there were two boys behind me. One pointed at Adventure Express and said "I thought they tooked the Son of Beast of to build Delirium" and his friend goes "Nah, I guess they lied to get more publicity."

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

What a cynical kid.

• Like 2

So I was looking through my Facebook messages and I have one from someone I dont know that reads

''R U retarded fury 325 best coaster ever please they trimmed it a lot and doesn't have the over bank turns and overall intensity that MilleniumForce and I-305 after all Intamin makes the Fastest in the World Fury lacks to me I like The Wing Coasters from B&M id say up there with Maverick''

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

This wasn't at Kings Island, but I overheard it and thought it would you folks might get a kick out of it. This is part of the conversation.

Person 1: Why would someone buy a platinum pass?

Person 2: It's for people who travel to Cedar Point a lot.

Person 1: Can you use it anywhere else?

Person 2: Yea, you can use it at Six Flags too.

Earlier, they were also talking about how Kings Island had just bought The Beach waterpark.

• Like 8