Guests Say The Darnest Things

JAHill

Yesterday on the Stunt Coaster a guy was yelling out condiments, like ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, and pickles in the tunnels. Then i get on the Adventure Express and once again there was a guy screaming about things like, "its dark!", i have the feeling he was trolling everyone but he did get on my nerves.

• Like 1

2. We were towards the front of Drop Tower's line for the next load, and a girl behind us said that they would have a seat close to the front.

Every one knows the back is better on DT

Yesterday on the Stunt Coaster a guy was yelling out condiments, like ketchup, mustard, mayonaise, and pickles in the tunnels. Then i get on the Adventure Express and once again there was a guy screaming about things like, "its dark!", i have the feeling he was trolling everyone but he did get on my nerves.

At least he wasn't saying it was sinking.

In line for Surf Dog yesterday, I heard someone say "Try to sit on the right side. It spins you around more". I also heard someone called Drop Tower "Drop Zone" while looking right at the "Drop Zone" sign.

What Drop Zone sign?

Posters say the darnest things!

Fixed. That's what I get for posting when I'm tired :P

"Whats the Bavarian Beetle?" One asked me in the line at KI on saturday. "Who's this band?" One asked when they were playing smooth by santana and Rob Thomas at KI.

• Like 1

"Whats the Bavarian Beetle?" One asked me in the line at KI on saturday. "Who's this band?" One asked when they were playing smooth by santana and Rob Thomas at KI.

So...? Most people do not know what Bavarian Beetle is unless you are an enthusiast...and there are people who don't know any Santana songs...

So...? Most people do not know what Bavarian Beetle is

Me...

...and there are people who don't know any Santana songs...

and me!

jcgoble3, who occasionally prefers being clueless

Now jcgoble3 can get places with that attitude!

Uhhh...no.

Simple talk from simple people - new motto of KI employees.

We are not simple, we are very complex, people still do not get how our minds work, although we know, we just dont tell anyone.

Have you seen how those fish congregate and let you just feed food into their mouths! Also the sizeof the fish are of good size, prime fishing location.

• Like 1