Park Map Totals

Jasper

You know my mom and dad have actually asked me if i need to see a psychologist about my obsession with Roller Coaster and Kings Island and i was like mom i do not need to see a pyschologist i am ok. Besides the only cure for me can only be more Kings Island!

Man i guess i am what my friend called me after i took them all, A KI NERD!! I am pretty much a living, walking map and they always ask me why i get one because they know where everything is and i always say, I collect them.

As i pointed out earlier i am trying to cut down on my habit of taking many park maps. Oh and yes Nemo i watched that video the other day on your Youtube channel and i think i commented on it but i am not sure. My username is DREWCOLE555. My favorite one of your videos is still the one Brad has of the Cedar Point trip. You are a hoot in those. Sorry for the off topic post there.

^Even though you still know the park like the back of your hand what does it hurt to have a map or two for souevenir purposes. You never know when Kings Island will be gone and you wish you would have gotten one.