KIC Doodles

JAHill

I’ll make one suggestion; Please don’t use YOUR doodles (notice I left out KICentral) to make fun, mock or to be insensitive to other members.

Just not cool.

What member is he directly making fun of? I didn't see him mention anyone, from what his cartoon character is saying, that seems to be the opinion of quite a few members of the forums. Some preferred Paramount, some prefer Cedar Fair.

I’ll make one suggestion; Please don’t use YOUR doodles (notice I left out KICentral) to make fun, mock or to be insensitive to other members.

Just not cool.

What member is he directly making fun of? I didn't see him mention anyone, from what his cartoon character is saying, that seems to be the opinion of quite a few members of the forums. Some preferred Paramount, some prefer Cedar Fair.

In this trip report by Cormaster

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=210771

Cormaster says the following in his report

I screamed "Cedar Fair SUCKS SELL THE PARK BACK TO PARAMOUNT.

I am not faulting his art work and what he is trying to do but I just wish it does not come at some other members expense and he did ask for suggestions I just gave him one.

Just not cool.

In this trip report by Cormaster

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=210771

Cormaster says the following in his report

I screamed "Cedar Fair SUCKS SELL THE PARK BACK TO PARAMOUNT.

I am not faulting his art work and what he is trying to do but I just wish it does not come at some other members expense and he did ask for suggestions I just gave him one.

Truthfully that's what I thought of first too. I don't really think it's that big of deal though.

I agree to I was just making the suggestion notice how beastfan26 did not deny the similarity. I could see down the road a member could take offense and then his creative work could be looked upon negatively.

Truthfully what worries me the most about the first one;

Is that KICentral has signed up a lot more new members and many members who have not posted in awhile have now done so very recent, I’m afraid that when new/old members see something that can be perceived as poking fun at some members then they will be less likely to post further. With that then we would all lose. Honestly I am not trying to make it a big deal but he said this would be a weekly event and asked for suggestions. I hope I do see more of his work down the road.

I can definitely see what you're saying. I think as long as there is nothing outrageously derogatory about a member then there's no real problem. I would hope no one (new members especially) would take this terribly seriously. This is just a humorous portrayal of things that occur around here.

I plead the 5th! You have the right as a artist to keep that photo. It was funny and I didn't see anyone react badly to that except Avatar. With all due respect Avatar, and I do agree with you but beastfan26, keep it up and just don't do it on people's opinion's and more on news like the mystery construction and The Racer cars being turned forward. I'm not telling you to stop, but I'm just saying more "people" might respect you.

The Fifth Amendment has to do with the right not to incriminate oneself with one's own testimony in a criminal proceeding. Whatever does that have to do with this? As for the artist having a right to a photo, true enough. That does not mean it can be posted to a forum with its own rules and regulations. As Thomas Jefferson said, there is freedom of the press (First Amendment, is that what you meant?), for the [person] who owns one.

Haunted Trail Co-Owner, the fifth amendment which includes protection from legal double jeopardy and self incrimination among other things has nothing to do with his doodle. You tell him not to do it on other peoples opinions yet you are encouraging him to continue based on your opinion. He has broken no terms of service rule and has not been told to stop by an administrator or moderator. So how about we leave the moderating to the moderators.

Sorry Gordon and Interpreter...

But yeah I meant the First Amendment...

Sorry for the uproar I just caused.

Well, my issues on deleting it was...

• Didn't Wanna 'Bash'
  • Lost The File
  • Lost The Paper
  • Lost The Photobucket Link
  • Lost The-- Everything
  • Too Lazy To Post it Up by finding it

Haunted Trail Co – no offense taken, I do think if you reread what I was saying hopefully you’ll see that I was making a suggestion that was solicited by Beasterfan26. If he choose to leave it up that was fine, but I for one have more respect for him that he thought more about how this could be perceived by and reflective of this board. I have PM Beasterfan26 after he took it down in hopes to tell him that and that I hope he continues his work.

Beasterfan26 – sorry to hear you lost your work, I did make a copy of it and if you would like PM me with your E-mail address and I will send you a copy.