KIC Doodles

JAHill

Hey, Im in a doodle??? How? Why? For what?

Oh, well. I hope its as good as the others (which which were very good!)!

PS: Does "AE Sucks!!!" refer to my topic titled "Why does everyone love AE?" by any chance?

Maybe... ;)

Indeed it does. It was one of the funnier things that popped into my mind on what happened since I did my last doodle in July.

• 3 weeks later...

There are ways to make it work on vista, they usually have hacks on the Internet or go to something like hp.com (if its hp) or whatever it might be. They sometimes have new drivers for it to work on vista trust me it happened to me and i got it to work. :P

Ha, if you make a "Camping Out and Waiting for Diamondback" doodle, KIC will probably erase it along will any evidence that thread ever existed! I think that was a favorite of many other posters.

You know what they'll probably go ahead and erase this post! So you'll probably never read this, so I don't know why I'm wasting my time writing this!

Hmm.. my disk for my printer wasn't compatible with vista either. However, you'll find Vista to be quite helpful with that. For my printer (which I had to use a disk to install on XP) I just connected it to my computer and it automatically installed it using internet or something. I really have no idea how it works but that's how I got my non-vista compatiple printer and joystick to work.

Guest TombraiderTy

I usually either list of all my desired Haunt attractions, the roller coasters I've ridden (92 coasters = Good ten minutes of class wasted), or I doodle random coasters.

• 2 months later...