Favorite ride at kings island

beastrider97

My fav will always be Top... errr... Flight Deck (twitch).

But should someone fall out into a hole and take it out, it's DEF Firehawk for coasters. I ACTUALLY had my eyes open while riding it on sun, and I LOVED IT! (when I say had my eyes open I mean with the exception of the lift hill and the loop... I can't handle being up and looking up... *shudder*)

My other fav was Tomb Raider... since it's The Crypt, we'll have to see... IF they ever OPEN IT!

deb

I would have to say that the god of KI is my fav ride.Lol na The Beast at night is a super wicked ride and its my fav.just going into the woods at night and spoting things and the sound are just really nice and different.My 2nd fav ride would be Vortex.As me and the lady(6 years) got stuck on the hill while the fireworks were going off a few years back.It was one of the best times i have ever had with her.

^ Looking up into the sun on that lift absolutely kills me. I just pass the time by singing the "My Retinas Are Sizzling" song.

It's the heights for me. On any other coaster I stare at the track, but I can't on FH. I'm terrified of heights... only looking up, though. I had been listening to Three Days Grace in the car.. and it was still stuck in my head, so after a whole 1.5 hours in line, the song was still there during the lift hill. TY 3DG!

deb

• 5 months later...

Drop Tower!

I love the hum it makes going up and the way it rotates like an observation tower, the incredible view from the top (especially at night), the way my heart still does that little skip when I realize what I'm riding, the thrill I get from leaning over a little to look straight down from the very top, the adrenaline surge you get from the downward jolt when the latch releases you, the roar it makes coming down, and the way you thirst for that adrenaline rush so badly that you just have to get back in line and do it again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...