Carmen Electra Flips For Kings Island

The Interpreter

FYI, Carmen was in the Magic show circa 1991 or 2. I distinctly recall her in the show. She was one of the girls that was passed through a plate of glass... the trick was later dropped.

Nick and his brother Drew were part of a 4-boy accapella group that roamed the park and sang at random. The group was fired.

Shaggy

"While I could be found at Sandusky's Cedar Point hosting rides including Mantis — the world’s tallest, fastest and steepest roller coaster at the time — Space Spiral and Schwabinchen — "

Let's see... Mantis was the tallest, fastest, and steepest coaster? I think she should have taken a look around THE SAME PARK where she would have seen Magnum standing far taller, faster, and steeper.

If I am correct, KI no longer hosts concerts - other than religious - at the TimberWolf. Am I mistaken?

For the most part this holds true, however they did have the Freedom Concert and a Weird Al concert last year. Not sure if they have announced any other concerts besides Spirit Song for this year.

Since you dont seen TW getting the shows it once did. I think it would be cool to get a show that is kinda like the extreme sport complex at Cedar Point has got this year there. But rather have a whole story behind it like a action movie. It would, in my opinion be a great addition to that side of the park, since we really dont have a show like it.

Maybe she is referring to Mantis being the tallest, fastest, and steepest stand-up coaster in the world. Too bad it only held that record for not even a year because of a behemoth of a stand up being built just south in Louisville.

FYI, Carmen was in the Magic show circa 1991 or 2. I distinctly recall her in the show. She was one of the girls that was passed through a plate of glass... the trick was later dropped.

Nick and his brother Drew were part of a 4-boy accapella group that roamed the park and sang at random. The group was fired.

Shaggy

The writer says she worked at Cedar Point hosting Mantis when Carmen worked at KI. Mantis didn't open until 1996.

If I am correct, KI no longer hosts concerts - other than religious - at the TimberWolf. Am I mistaken?

Hmm my crystal ball keeps popping up Miley Cyrus, wonder where it is getting that info? :) ?

Oh no.

You do realize what would happen if Miley Cyrus came to Kings Island, right?

Trust me, it would be much, MUCH worse than the Jesse McCartney and Aly and AJ concerts, AND the cheerleading competition combined. :blink:

Hmm my crystal ball keeps popping up Miley Cyrus, wonder where it is getting that info? :) ?

Oh no.

You do realize what would happen if Miley Cyrus came to Kings Island, right?

Trust me, it would be much, MUCH worse than the Jesse McCartney and Aly and AJ concerts, AND the cheerleading competition combined. :blink:

Yup, worked at the park when Tiffany & New Kids on the Block performed at TimberWolf. More young kids than ya can possibly imagine in the park.