Major Announcement TODAY!

BoddaH1994

The 'ol Blackberry just went off a few seconds ago. I look at it and it's a text from none other than Don Helbig asking me to inform you that there will be a major announcment coming from Kings Island today! I have no details at this time, but keep checking KICentral for the latest news and info!

Every bit of detail I have is in the original post. I really know nothing.

SO HE ADMITS IT! ;) I'm looking forward to this announcement. I'm assuming he'll forward a very nicely written press release to you.

SO HE ADMITS IT! I'm looking forward to this announcement. I'm assuming he'll forward a very nicely written press release to you.

"The only true knowledge is knowing that you know nothing."

How will this message be released, do you know? A possible online article, a local news channel, any idea?

VERY VERY likely a press release. But again, I don't know for sure.

SO HE ADMITS IT! I'm looking forward to this announcement. I'm assuming he'll forward a very nicely written press release to you.

"The only true knowledge is knowing that you know nothing."

I like that. Pretty true too.

I mean... we don't know what it is. Could it be something about 09? It's possible. Could it be something about 08? I'm sure that's possible too. I wouldn't put everything down on it being the long awaited announcement that we've been talking about, but I guess it's possible. Again, I really don't know.

Guest TombraiderTy

I'm doubtful it's anything about the 09' Mystery Project. Instead, I think it's something more like the return of the Nickelodeon Celebration Parade.

Why not make an announcement about the construction? They can announce a new coaster is coming and still be vague about it.

Many already know they appear to be building something big and it looks like it's a coaster, so it's not a big secret. And, they can't hide the construction.

By releasing something now and adding bits and pieces of information throughout the season (like Dollywood did with their mine coaster) they can build up suspense and enthusiasm.