Robbie Knievel to Follow In His Father's Footsteps At Kings Island! Season Passes, Military Discount and More!

This will be a parking nightmare on that day for sure :(

Although parking will be affected, it won't be as bad as you think. Mr. Knievel will be jumping in the Premier Parking lot and his jump will be towards the Great Wolf Lodge. As a result of that, Premier Parking will not be available that day but it should not affect the other parking lots very much.

Although parking will be affected, it won't be as bad as you think. Mr. Knievel will be jumping in the Premier Parking lot and his jump will be towards the Great Wolf Lodge. As a result of that, Premier Parking will not be available that day but it should not affect the other parking lots very much.

That is possible but not likely. That will be a huge event but I hope its ok.

That is possible but not likely. That will be a huge event but I hope its ok.

Yep.. get there early. I can imagine this will be one of those days when they are parking people in the grass. :rolleyes: I was specifically referring to the fact that the Knievel jump won't cut out a large portion of the parking.

How big is a Coke zero truck in relation to a greyhound bus? Seems like they're about the same width. This is going to be a pretty intense jump.

I believe this jump is going to surpass his fathers and according to Sceamscape is likely going to be Robbie's last. Although it says you can still book him for dates on his site. It also says that the only records set by his father that he never broke were the Kings Island jump and the Snake River Canyon jump, it also says:

The bus jump is on the drawing board for 2006

By bus jump they are referring to Kings Island, I wonder if they had attempted to make plans for this before. I am so excited for this.

*Goes to polish camera lenses*

How big is a Coke zero truck in relation to a greyhound bus? Seems like they're about the same width. This is going to be a pretty intense jump.

I believe this jump is going to surpass his fathers and according to Sceamscape is likely going to be Robbie's last. Although it says you can still book him for dates on his site.

The jump will be longer than his fathers. I'm going to try to find out some info on what distance his father did and what he intends to do. Remember that Evel's jump was only a semi-success since he landed on the last Greyhound bus.

Also, it is true that it will be his last MAJOR jump. He intends to do smaller jumps at things like county fairs, but he plans on this being his final big jump.

A few years ago A&E approached the park to do a jump similar to this, and the park didn't think the draw would be there. Now, new owners see it in a different light....huh....who would have guessed. I wonder if this is still tied to A&E or if it is just through the park.