angrybeaver's huge Photo/video trip report (4/26/08)

DropZone99

Get ready for alot of pictures! Sorry there not in order.

KingsIsland056-1.jpg

Slingshot from Oktoberfest

KingsIsland057-1.jpg

My new favorite flat ride!

KingsIsland059-1.jpg

I had to lay on the ground to take this!

KingsIsland061-1.jpg

Creepy Crypt theming

KingsIsland062.jpg

KI

KingsIsland063.jpg

More DT pics

KingsIsland064.jpg

ILY!

KingsIsland065.jpg

One of the AE stone gods kilt this guy

KingsIsland066.jpg

1/3 replica

KingsIsland067.jpg

Reminds me of St. Louis

KingsIsland069.jpg

Later that thing opened its wings and scared me!

KingsIsland070.jpg

footings

KingsIsland071-1.jpg

I would not ride that

KingsIsland001.jpg

This is how KI celebrates Earth Day!

KingsIsland002.jpg

OMG

KingsIsland003.jpg

Those people are crazy!

KingsIsland006.jpg

Swan dirt pile

KingsIsland007.jpg

Invertigo is very photogenic, youll be seeing alot of pics of it.

KingsIsland011.jpg

Waste of space

KingsIsland012.jpg

Hellow B&M

KingsIsland013.jpg

Signature shot, and told you so!

KingsIsland014.jpg

Another signature shot

KingsIsland015.jpg

Waste of internet space showing waste of space: the ride

KingsIsland016.jpg

Buldozer things

KingsIsland017.jpg

See?

KingsIsland018.jpg

Corkscrew

KingsIsland019.jpg

Randomness

KingsIsland020.jpg

More footings

KingsIsland021.jpg

KingsIsland022.jpg

As the southerns call it, Vertex

KingsIsland023.jpg

Vertex through the trees

KingsIsland024.jpg

You can't forget about Firehawk..¿

KingsIsland025.jpg

More footings

KingsIsland026.jpg

footings from the sky

KingsIsland027.jpg

Is that, that Vertex ride again?

KingsIsland028.jpg

This picture came out bad

KingsIsland029.jpg

How to make footings look pretty

KingsIsland030.jpg

Yummmy

KingsIsland031.jpg

<3

KingsIsland032.jpg

KI

KingsIsland033.jpg

How many pics of the footings did i take?

KingsIsland035.jpg

Ill tell you all about why i hate this ride later

KingsIsland036.jpg

TACOS

KingsIsland037.jpg

More...

KingsIsland038.jpg

KI just loves nature!

KingsIsland041.jpg

I love this pic

KingsIsland043.jpg

Is that a Hawk on fire?

KingsIsland045.jpg

Loopage

KingsIsland047.jpg

KI: i love trees!

KingsIsland049.jpg

Someone told me that TG's old theming was gone...

KingsIsland050.jpg

Nice!

KingsIsland055.jpg

Very nice!

KingsIsland051.jpg

Wow

KingsIsland052.jpg

Great move CF! Seriously!!!

KingsIsland054.jpg

SOB=ILY

KingsIsland057.jpg

Have i showed this pic yet?

KingsIsland059.jpg

I think i already showed this pic?

Now for some highlights of my trip!

Delirium killed my back, but my love... SOB fixed it!

Adventure Express broke, we got stuck in the last chain lift for about 15 minutes!

KingsIsland060.jpg

As i entered AE i noticed some guy in the maintence road...

KingsIsland008.jpg

Maintence truck...

Mod Edit: Removed on ride pov videos.

Edited by CoastersRZ

Nice trip report. I am glad to see pics that most people dont normally take. Please tell me you rode Drop Tower and The Beast.

Yes i rode The Beast, but not Drop Tower. And also Cap. Nemo was working yesterday right? Cause when i rode The Beast i couldn't find him, i told another ride op. to tell him i said hi!

On the new ladder game back drop, I wonder what the yellow coaster is suppose to be. I guess you could say its suppose to be Invertigo, but it looks like a normal inverted roller coaster to me. Foreshadowing?

Maybe its the new Mystery Coaster.Or its not at KI but its Volcano:The Blast Coaster.They use it in the commercials. :unsure:

The yellow and red coaster in the ladder game is Invertigo, most people can't tell that it's not it's layout.

Well, beaver... I looked and to no avail. I did not see you yesterday. There's always some other time, eh?

I saw pkiboy and some other person, i forget his name. I was supposed to go say hi to Cap. Nemo but when i was riding The Beast i forgot, and than i came back around 5pm. and i asked another ride operater to tell him i said hellow. I did not see you, well we could of been on the same ride or wait... who knows. Maybe ill see you next time?

The yellow and red coaster in the ladder game is Invertigo, most people can't tell that it's not it's layout.

Well, beaver... I looked and to no avail. I did not see you yesterday. There's always some other time, eh?

I saw pkiboy and some other person, i forget his name. I was supposed to go say hi to Cap. Nemo but when i was riding The Beast i forgot, and than i came back around 5pm. and i asked another ride operater to tell him i said hellow. I did not see you, well we could of been on the same ride or wait... who knows. Maybe ill see you next time?

Perhaps. I did see some Volcome stuff though. I'm beginning to think that if you don't set up a time and a place to meet, it's pretty hard to find people on here.

On the new ladder game back drop, I wonder what the yellow coaster is suppose to be. I guess you could say its suppose to be Invertigo, but it looks like a normal inverted roller coaster to me. Foreshadowing?

i was kinda thinkin it was supposed to be Firehawk? sorta some of the elements from that ride are visible.... not sure though.

i was kinda thinkin it was supposed to be Firehawk? sorta some of the elements from that ride are visible.... not sure though.

Could just be some random coaster. I wouldn't think so based on everything else that is there, but who knows. It seems that the artist tried to stay true to KI, so the mystery rages on, I guess.

Maybe next time Emobeaver. You have all year :)

Cheers

There is a chance i might be going this Saturday, probably not though. When i know for sure, ill tell you and make sure i go while it's your shift! And Kawana: when ever i do go, ill see if anyone else is and if so, we could make a meeting place and time!

On the ladder backdrop i think you guys might be right about it being the new ride. It's definantly not faceoff. And if you'll notice with the exception of Delirium every ride on the mural is in their relitive locations. This little backdrop could mean more than meets th eye. Nice picture!

On the ladder backdrop i think you guys might be right about it being the new ride. It's definantly not faceoff. And if you'll notice with the exception of Delirium every ride on the mural is in their relitive locations. This little backdrop could mean more than meets th eye. Nice picture!

I highly doubt that the red and yellow coaster will be the 09 one. First of all, it's Invertigo! It has the same paint job, i know it doesn't have the same layout but look how SOB looked on the backdrop. Secondly, the rumor coaster is rumored to be a B&M hyper, and even if it was an invert... it wouldn't be red and yellow.

I highly doubt that the red and yellow coaster will be the 09 one. First of all, it's Invertigo! It has the same paint job, i know it doesn't have the same layout but look how SOB looked on the backdrop. Secondly, the rumor coaster is rumored to be a B&M hyper, and even if it was an invert... it wouldn't be red and yellow.

That is no way Invertigo. Paint job means nothing. Invertigo is a reverse incline roller coaster, unlike this one on the mural that has your standard lift hill. And SOB looks like that on the mural in the sense that it's a huge wooden roller coaster. What I'm saying is did you have to think about what that big wooden roller coaster on the mural was... NO you new it was supposed to be SOB. But with this coaster, you have to think. and nothing in the park really matches it.

Ive always wanted to get stuck in that tunnel on AE.And they fixed bubba!On opening day he wasnt on or was not working.And I didnt notice they got rid of the remote control boats by Bubba Gumps.

Those were removed in the 06/07 along with the remote control trucks game by Adventure Express

Very Nice Pictures

The average park guest can't tell that it's not Invertigo's layout. We, enthusiast know it's not. KI, and almost if not all other parks like to make their rides seem larger/better than they really are. Most people can't tell the differance though.