Do you like getting stuck on a ride?

NICKTOON 47

depending on which ride im on and where exactly on the ride would determine it for me..but no the worse thing i think, which happend to me around 8 at Flight of Fear, i was next in line about to sit down and it broke down...now i think breaking down right before u get on is worse then actually getting stuck.just my opinion though

You might think Invertigo's seats are comfortable. After 20 minutes in them, they aren't.

Interp, were you you on one of the hills? If so which way were you facing?

It's been years ago (in relative terms). I've been stuck in the station (for nearly 10 minutes), on the lifthill on the park-Racer side facing down in the front seat (as the train sits in the station), and on he lifthill on the parking lot side in what would be in the front seat in the station, this time facing up with the rest of the train behind us, of course...In none of these cases were the seats comfortable, but especially not on the hills! I haven't seen Invertigo stuck in quite some time now....

Guest rcfreak339

I have been stuck on Vortex, The Beast and Invertego and they where all pretty fun besides Invertigo Interp was right after 20 mins its sucks!

While it's not necessarily a frightening experience for me, as it happened Saturday on Adventure Express, I'd prefer that it not happen.

For one, what if there's severe weather in the area when this is happening? What if I need to use the bathroom? Or better yet, I'd like to simply do something else?!

hi, I'm new at this but here is my first post! I love to be the first to ride the new rides at Kings Island and over the years I have been more than lucky or unlucky to be the first or one of the first to ride the said new ride for that season. In the summer of 1999 and 2000 I worked at KI, so during those two summers I became one of the first to ride what is now Invertigo, it was so not fun looking face down at the ground for I don't know maybe 30mins or so, It gets better, i was also one of the first to ride Drop Tower, when I got to the bottom after maybe an 1hr, there were Army and recuse guys there about ready to go up and get us. How they were going to get us down I didn't know or even wanted to know, they had rope and lots of it, and they also had a lot of climbing equipment, that would have not been fun! I haven't been on Drop Tower seen that day. You think I'm done, no theres more. In the spring of 2000 SOB opened and yes I was going to be one of the first to ride it, after what seemed to be FOREVER on that darn lift hill, they came over the loud speaker and said we are coming up to get you and they did and I had to walk down all those stairs. I have rode SOB seen, but not seen it broke down a few years back and all those peeps got hurt, not happening any time soon. The last one happed on The Crypt and we we stuck in the upside down at a strange angle for a good 30 min or so and that was the worst, haven't been on that ride seen either. That is what has happened to me just at KI, so a word to the wise, if theres a new ride opening and I'm around don't ride it with me,you will get stuck!

I got stuck on Invertigo as well. We were stuck for about 20 minutes right as you come out of the station. The brakes didn't catch after our ride so we flew back through the station, and got stuck right as you go up into the inversion. Luckily I was not facing down, so it was actually pretty neat.

hi, I'm new at this but here is my first post! I love to be the first to ride the new rides at Kings Island and over the years I have been more than lucky or unlucky to be the first or one of the first to ride the said new ride for that season. In the summer of 1999 and 2000 I worked at KI, so during those two summers I became one of the first to ride what is now Invertigo, it was so not fun looking face down at the ground for I don't know maybe 30mins or so, It gets better, i was also one of the first to ride Drop Tower, when I got to the bottom after maybe an 1hr, there were Army and recuse guys there about ready to go up and get us. How they were going to get us down I didn't know or even wanted to know, they had rope and lots of it, and they also had a lot of climbing equipment, that would have not been fun! I haven't been on Drop Tower seen that day. You think I'm done, no theres more. In the spring of 2000 SOB opened and yes I was going to be one of the first to ride it, after what seemed to be FOREVER on that darn lift hill, they came over the loud speaker and said we are coming up to get you and they did and I had to walk down all those stairs. I have rode SOB seen, but not seen it broke down a few years back and all those peeps got hurt, not happening any time soon. The last one happed on The Crypt and we we stuck in the upside down at a strange angle for a good 30 min or so and that was the worst, haven't been on that ride seen either. That is what has happened to me just at KI, so a word to the wise, if theres a new ride opening and I'm around don't ride it with me,you will get stuck!

Ha... maybe it's best if you don't ride some of those rides... you seem to bring bad luck with you. :lol:

Ha... maybe it's best if you don't ride some of those rides... you seem to bring bad luck with you. :lol:

I LOVE TO BE THE FIRST even if that means rolling backwards down TTD cause there was not enough thrust to power us over the lift hill, which i was told when the train came to a stop on the runway (and the workers running up to us quite funny) that ol ya that is what's suppose to happen, when theres not enough thrust! We all got free 2 day passes and a overnight in Sandcastle for free, hay it beat the !@#$hole we were staying in!

What? Rollbacks ARE not a problem or malfunction, and do occasionally happen on both Kingda Ka and Top Thrill Dragster, even though this writer, who has ridden both many, many times has never got to experience a rollback. I have never heard of Cedar Point giving any guest who experienced a rollback anything other than a relaunch.

Geting stuck is one thing, but vallying on SOB is alot more funner =) O!! and whos been on face/off were the wind made you get stuck or vally you.(mostly happens between the loop and the 2nd lift)

Chalk this one as a pointless thread.

Why would ANYONE enjoy getting stuck on a ride? You can't move. You can't relieve yourself if need be. You can't get a drink of water. And chances are, there is a 13 year old girl screaming her head off thinking that the longer and louder she screams the faster the ride will get fixed. What is enjoyable in that?

It is funny that most people will blast CF for a questionable rain policy, but then enjoy getting stuck on a ride.

wow...

^ Well getting stuck on a ride, is a heck of alot more fun than not being able to ride the ride at all because of rain! When you're stuck on a ride, most likely it happens on a lift hill. And you get to enjoy your view on it much longer than you would if the ride were running, so yes I do like getting stuck on rides!