Official PKI removing flyers..

Shaggy

I dont see why you guys are bashing the park. Honestly it was just a easy buisness move to make. Most of you never even talked about riding this thing. I lame thing that goes around in circles or a coaster. People come to the park for the coasters not the Fliers. Its just that simple.

Sure we have talked about The Flyers the reason you havent heard anyof us talk about them is because its late season and I don't you were here then when we talked about them in Trip Reports etc.

I promise you guys it'll be okay. Don't you think that PKI has already thought of the consequences before they removed them? Hmmm? I'm sure they're going to, whether it be this season or next, get another flat ride that will make you forget all about the eagle flyers. You just have to survive this season without a cable-snapping flying eagle car. In the meantime, I'm watching the fight begin... :jerry:

Ya'll have five days to get ready, and only two days to be out there. However, I doubt anything ya'll do can keep the flyers at PKI, Carowinds has been promised them, otherwise they wouldn't of put there picture on the new product flyer. Just, go and ride them until you are sick of them. When March 2005, come to North Carolina, and ride them again until you are tried of them. I bet that is what a lot of the Great Americans did when they wanted to ride BORG Assimilatort(Stealth) again.

BTW, love the Jerry smiley.

Ok, now you're starting to **** me off. Is that fact that the Eagles were one of this community's favorite rides too lofty of a concept for you to understand?

Now, keep it clean people.

I understand it, I also understand your right to free speech.

However, PKI is a business, and it's their park, their decision, they know they are responsible for their own actions....and there's nothing really you can do to seriously alter the decisions...because the park ultimately belongs to Paramount, not to the guests.

Iam Gonna complain this total BS...PKI just doesnt give a Rats A$$ About there guests nor the park anymore.

I wouldn't say that. You never know what PKI is liable to do. I am sure that there is a good reason for it. The park wouldn't just take something out for the sake of taking it out.

Heck I would it goes to show you PKI doesnt care anymore about there guests opinions!

GigglingComplainer Dude, your a joke. Simply put. Do not renew your pass. One less complainer in line. You complain because we removed King Cobra when it is very clear that there were major maintance issues. Get over, dont renew your pass.

I will renew my pass just to p*ss you off also because I always have been and always will be a pass holder. I will complain when something I love very dearly gets taken out many of us PKI fanatics dont get why cant PKI just replace the Flyers in the old Flight Commander spot. First they take out the classic Hanna-Barbera Chracters then King Cobra...then the Oldie cars now our beloved Flyers....Whats gonna stop paramount from taking out The Racer or Vortex if we dont complain your a joke you dont have what it takes to be on this thread many people like me are saddened and upset because of PKI's :censored: move and if you dont like what me and the rest of the PKIC posters are saying you can get the :censored: off of this thread because the bottom line is I & many others will complain. :censored: :angry:

Personally, Paramount owns PKI and they can do what ever the hell they want to with it. Deal with it. Its their park. If you dont like it well then I suggest you become good enough to either a.) run pki and/or Paramount or b.) build your own darn theme park. Sometimes I wonder why the park does anything special for you people when almost anything they do you people complain. I am sure when IJST opens you guys are going to nothing but complain so I suggest none of you even ride it so your expectations are never ruin.

Everyone complaining please take a valium. It's called progress and there's nothing you can do about it. If this ride was so popular, how come I never saw that many people in line for it. It's not like it had the longest or even close to the longest line in the park. Yeah, there is a select group of people who ride them, but, of all the years I have been there, it's never had an incredibly long line. I guarantee your petition will go nowhere. As someone else already said, it is already headed to another park, so get over it.

I will complain when something I love very dearly gets taken out many of us PKI fanatics dont get why cant PKI just replace the Flyers in the old Flight Commander spot.

Wow. What's the big deal? The eagles are being taken out so that they can make room for their new coaster Italian Job Stunt Track. You sound like an obsessive stalker when it comes to these flyers. Truth be told, I'm sure that everytime you visited the park you rode the Eagle Flyers. Truth is, you didn't. You probably rode it once a season, in which case, you don't have the right to complain. If you want them to put it in the old flight commander spot, why don't you apply to get a job there as a coordinator for the park's ride management. I'm sure that you have the expertise to do so... why don't you just let the people at PKI do their jobs, and you do yours. Go with the flow and enjoy the new rides and say "Goodbye" to the old ones. At any rate, find something better to do then **** and moan about a 20 year old right? Capeshe? :stupid:

Everyone complaining please take a valium.  It's called progress and there's nothing you can do about it.  If this ride was so popular, how come I never saw that many people in line for it.  It's not like it had the longest or even close to the longest line in the park.  Yeah, there is a select group of people who ride them, but, of all the years I have been there, it's never had an incredibly long line.  I guarantee your petition will go nowhere.  As someone else already said, it is already headed to another park, so get over it.

I agree

Iam Gonna complain this total BS...PKI just doesnt give a Rats A$$ About there guests nor the park anymore.

I wouldn't say that. You never know what PKI is liable to do. I am sure that there is a good reason for it. The park wouldn't just take something out for the sake of taking it out.

Heck I would it goes to show you PKI doesnt care anymore about there guests opinions!

GigglingComplainer Dude, your a joke. Simply put. Do not renew your pass. One less complainer in line. You complain because we removed King Cobra when it is very clear that there were major maintance issues. Get over, dont renew your pass.

I will renew my pass just to p*ss you off also because I always have been and always will be a pass holder. I will complain when something I love very dearly gets taken out many of us PKI fanatics dont get why cant PKI just replace the Flyers in the old Flight Commander spot. First they take out the classic Hanna-Barbera Chracters then King Cobra...then the Oldie cars now our beloved Flyers....Whats gonna stop paramount from taking out The Racer or Vortex if we dont complain your a joke you dont have what it takes to be on this thread many people like me are saddened and upset because of PKI's :censored: move and if you dont like what me and the rest of the PKIC posters are saying you can get the :censored: off of this thread because the bottom line is I & many others will complain. :censored: :angry:

Personally, Paramount owns PKI and they can do what ever the hell they want to with it. Deal with it. Its their park. If you dont like it well then I suggest you become good enough to either a.) run pki and/or Paramount or b.) build your own darn theme park. Sometimes I wonder why the park does anything special for you people when almost anything they do you people complain. I am sure when IJST opens you guys are going to nothing but complain so I suggest none of you even ride it so your expectations are never ruin.

Okay your really starting to **** me off...you think your Mr.or Ms. PKI but you dont know crap! Iam sure alot of people will gripe about IJ:ST because hello hello its not a kid friendly ride like the flyers are.

I will complain when something I love very dearly gets taken out many of us PKI fanatics dont get why cant PKI just replace the Flyers in the old Flight Commander spot.

Wow. What's the big deal? The eagles are being taken out so that they can make room for their new coaster Italian Job Stunt Track. You sound like an obsessive stalker when it comes to these flyers. Truth be told, I'm sure that everytime you visited the park you rode the Eagle Flyers. Truth is, you didn't. You probably rode it once a season, in which case, you don't have the right to complain. If you want them to put it in the old flight commander spot, why don't you apply to get a job there as a coordinator for the park's ride management. I'm sure that you have the expertise to do so... why don't you just let the people at PKI do their jobs, and you do yours. Go with the flow and enjoy the new rides and say "Goodbye" to the old ones. At any rate, find something better to do then **** and moan about a 20 year old right? Capeshe? :stupid:

WRONG! I ride the eagles every Mon,Wed,Fri when I go to the park during the summer Iam complaining because I love those flyers I rode them when I was little and my nephews ride them now...and IJ:ST wont be kid friendly and WHY are you stalking me? <_<:angry:

WRONG! I ride the eagles every Mon,Wed,Fri when I go to the park during the summer Iam complaining because I love those flyers I rode them when I was little and my nephews ride them now...and IJ:ST wont be kid friendly and WHY are you stalking me? <_<:angry:

You can't say PKI never does anything for the kids. Sure IJST isn't a kiddie ride but let's see: PKI has gotten an award for the best kid's area 4 years in a row, we got CDBB last year which has 2 areas for the kids, and in 2003 we got Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle which is also for the kids (we also got Delirium but that's beside the point). So you can't just say because PKI isn't getting something for the kids this year doesn't mean that they aren't a family park anymore, because they have plenty of things for the kids and for thrill seekers alike.

And also we're getting the roller coaster that everyone wanted, so why's everyone complaining?

Also I never rode the flyers and I like I said before I'd rather have IJST any day.

Best post ever...

Flyers mean a lot to you? Show your support by not buying a season pass. Or partaking in any PKI special events in 2005. Including media days and enthusiast events.

I wonder how many will take part in not going to PKI in 2005 because they took the Flyers out... ::chuckles::

Flyers mean a lot to you? Show your support by not buying a season pass. Or partaking in any PKI special events in 2005. Including media days and enthusiast events.

I wonder how many will take part in not going to PKI in 2005 because they took the Flyers out... ::chuckles::

I second that. If this upsets you all so much, then do your part by not going there anymore. Anyone gonna take me on that offer?.....

Thought not. So why not quit complaining that PKI is taking out an old flat ride to put in a new coaster for you people. Whether or not they keep up the coaster and themeing is irrelevant at this point. Really people, just wake up to the real world... out with the old, in with the new... time for change... just pick one.

And answer me one question... Do any of you really think that this Save the Flyer stuff, picket lines, and complaints sent to the park will make any difference? :huh:

The Save the Flyers T-Shirt is just alittle joke. Like Pointbuzz has the "magnum is sinking" shirts.

So, you're selling a joke for $14.99? :o Do I get a shake and fries too? ;)

Thank cafepress for that, but if you put in "5annvrysal" as a coupon code, you get 2 bucks off everyshirt. If you decide to order more from the shop, Ill give the first person a $5 dollar off coupon.

Topics don't get out of hand on PKIC, members get out of hand. If the appendix goes bad, do you shot the patient or remove the appendix? If YOUKNOWWHATIMEAN.

Take that as a warning, like Dirty Steve said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so if you disagree, then do so, but no one is dumb or a complainer because they disagree with a decision.

Oh, and that "brilliant post" about how Paramount owns the park, so they can stick it to the guests. Not true. Yeah, the physically own the park, but when it comes down to it, they have to do things in the best interest of the guests.

Personally, I say get the t-shirt (I'm not making any money off of it) and wear it Sunday. It will be a protest and a little bit of fun all rolled into one.

One of you guys said, if you don't like it, don't buy a pass for next year. That's very true. You just have to wonder if PKI has enough to offer in exchange for your $80 in 2005, and I can tell you now, it does.

Thank you, Boddah. I for one can not wait to get to ride Italian Job Stunt Track. It will be really cool. Who's going on opening day for IJ:ST?

Don't get me wrong, I don't like seeing rides removed either. But, I don't protest every time they want to remove something. As you can see, your protest to not remove the King Kobra went nowhere. So, why even bother? I know that for some, it holds a lot of great memories. But, I also know that time moves on and the park is headed in a different direction. I feel for those people. But, at the same time, I know that there are many flat rides that I miss and wish were still there, but nothing can be done about it. I miss Der Spinnin' Keggers, the Zodiac, the Bayern Curve, the Tumblebug, The Bat (this being the exception of why it was removed), Enchanted Voyage, Rotor, etc.

First off PKI has one of the most loved rides in there park and that is the flyers people arent just complaining on this great site but also on CoasterBuzz & other numerous coasterfans sites.I will admit IJ:ST will be great it's just so stupid that they have to removed such an old classic ride.But I will admit I am 2005 season pass holder I just think this sucks that PKI didnt relocate the flyers so many people love that ride it will be badly missed.And by the way I never said just because PKI is taking out the flyers that they are not a family park I said IJ:ST wont be family-friendly.I agree with BoddaH & Dirtysteve,PKIbeast

Have a Nice Day! :thumbsup: ^_^:mellow: