Official PKI removing flyers..

Shaggy

First off it's whine. I don't "wine". (Dane you should add a "grammar" check) Anyways, something dear got taken away from you? It's not family, it's not your girlfriend (if that's your cup of tea) nor is it your family pet. It's a old ride at PKI. MOVE ON! I only "whine" if I have a good reason, and yes, that would include if something dear was taken away from me. HOWEVER, a ride is not one of them, and if it is for you, I apologize for your sad, simple, and mistaken life. I apologize.

Hello read this WHOLE thread many are like me the flyers were DEAR to them they have certain reasons why they are complaining you worked or work for PKI and thats fine I worked at PKI in 2002 I didn't like it it wasnt my cup of tea as you put it .But the fact is many people are ****ed off because the flyers are gone everytime I was at the park this summer there was a HUGE long line for the flyers which I waited in just to ride a classic fun ride with my nephews in my opinion Paramount is ruining the park move on huh?Nahhh IJ:ST looks fun and all but the fact of the matter is IJ:ST wont be kid friendly thats why I'm complaining I rode that ride when I was little and now my nephews ride it but not anymore what I'm suppose to do? let them stay in HBL & NC all day they don't like doing that. They love Coney Mall (which wont seem like coney without the flyers)

Seriously, folks, it's a done deal. I know it's upsetting, but change happens.

I like them too, yes, but sometimes one has to accept that things will be different in life, and look forward to what is to come.

Eventually, the other memories you make at Kings Island will be incorporated in the memories you have now, and this will not seem as such a big of a deal.

Yep.

It's all good. And it's all LIFE.

I rode that ride when I was little and now my nephews ride it but not anymore what I'm suppose to do?

You can still ride it all of 2005 with your gold season pass.........just in a different location at Paramount's Carowinds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day Giggler!

your a smart a$$ and Its MR.GigglingGreenGhost to you! not giggler ...There is NOWAY I'm going to Carowinds its outta the question besides I rather spend my summer time off at IOA,Disney World,PKI...and most likely PKD I have my 2005 summer vacation already planned.I agree with PKI_Diana there gone oh well I am sure we can make new memories on IJ:ST!

OH and have a Nice Day

Anyway, Green Ghost, I do feel for you. PKI over the years have taken out many of the flats that I loved as a kid. I said this in an earlier thread. But, never once did I think to try and protest the removal of a ride, even though they removed many of my favorites without replacing them with anything. But, like others have said, you guys need to move on. Enjoy them while they are still there. I guarantee once the Italian Job is operating, you will forget all about the Eagles. I'm sure somewhere down the road more of my favorite rides will be removed, much to my dismay. But, as long as they replace it with something better, I can't really complain.

Don't count on Carowinds putting them in the kiddy area, this is assumed as the main focus is the kiddy area. However, I am doubting they will be put in the kiddy area. I am betting the Carolina RFD, Carolina Boardwalk, or County Fair. Rumor has it that it will be renamed to "Spirt of Kitty Hawk". Rumor also hs it that I will be there Opening Day flying on BORG and the Eagles almost all day.

There's not a whole lot of fun in the Eagles if you can't snap them RollerNut. Although they are still okay the snapping makes them so much better, so if the rumor is true and Carowinds dosen't allow snapping I don't think the Eagles would be that much fun. Also, when I was at Carowinds I found Top Gun: The Jet Coaster to be a lot more fun than BORG, I don't know a Vekoma flyer just dosen't compare to a B&M flyer.

This whole post is basically :offtopic:

I rode that ride when I was little and now my nephews ride it but not anymore what I'm suppose to do?

You can still ride it all of 2005 with your gold season pass.........just in a different location at Paramount's Carowinds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day Giggler!

your a smart a$$ and Its MR.GigglingGreenGhost to you! not giggler ...There is NOWAY I'm going to Carowinds its outta the question besides I rather spend my summer time off at IOA,Disney World,PKI...and most likely PKD I have my 2005 summer vacation already planned.I agree with PKI_Diana there gone oh well I am sure we can make new memories on IJ:ST!

OH and have a Nice Day

Oh I will have a nice day. At any route Giggler, I was just suggesting for you my friend, you can just as easily go ride Scooters at Carowinds if it is so joyish to your life. So, I was just suggesting that, not being a smartass.

But have a nice day buddy! and everyone else too!

I think something is wrong when the news of the Eagles gets talked about more than the news of getting IJST. If I want to ride a ride that PKI does not have I get in the car and go to a park that has it.

Haha I noticed that too. And to add onto what Knoxville said, they can kick you off the ride. I have heard stories of people that have gone to different parks and getting the ride E-Stopped on them.