Hannah Montana: Miley Cyrus Grounded By Disney?

They won't say Molly Who. Many of us thought they'd be doing that about her dad, who can barely sing (Achy Breaky Heart, anyone?), but is apparently at least a passable actor.

Now Billy Ray has just had such a stellar career!

He was fantastic in The Love Boat: The Next Wave.

And I don't think you can really count his roles in the Hanna Montana shows as acting.

I'd venture to say that he could not sell out a McDonalds.

Career success is measured by many in terms of money, of which he has made much.

Surely you don't think Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or even Brooke Shields have talent?

Nor the average new boy country singer in a black hat....most of whom DO pass from the public scene in just a few short months.

The question here was whether the public would know who Miley was when Gordon attains the age of majority, not whether or not Mr. Cyrus has talent.

Career success is measured by many in terms of money, of which he has made much.

Surely you don't think Britney Spears, Paris Hilton or even Brooke Shields have talent?

Nor the average new boy country singer in a black hat....most of whom DO pass from the public scene in just a few short months.

The question here was whether the public would know who Miley was when Gordon attains the age of majority, not whether or not Mr. Cyrus has talent.

No, if your claim to fame is that you are a singer... you should be able to sing.

... and if you claim to be an actor ... you should be able to act.

--- Billy Ray can do neither.

Love or hate Britney, I don't think it's deniable that she is certainly a talented performer. (And No, I'm not a fan.)

I would not compare Mindy Cyrus to Paris Hilton. Paris is simply ill prepared to get herself out of bed, let alone have any talent.

Brooke, bless her heart, is so well intentioned. She's just never been able to pull off a credible role.

And people will likely know Miley... Just as they know Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Menudo <G>.

I've always said, Mary has all the talent of her father.

I didn't think that was right. Too little gets fact checked these days.

There's no way that young lady is earning in a year nearly what Cedar Fair paid for the Paramount Parks...nope.

Besides, I think that Oprah would put a hit out on her before she came close to those earnings.

And people will likely know Miley... Just as they know Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Menudo <G>.

I'm not sure if I would put Debbie Gibson in that group.

She did go on to do the Broadway stage production of Grease, and did quite well.

That's Deborah to you Mr! <G>

She was also in Cabaret, Beauty & The Beast and Les Mis.

That's Deborah to you Mr! <G>

She was also in Cabaret, Beauty & The Beast and Les Mis.

Debbie will always be Debbie from my electric youth days.

For the teenage male (or most ;) ), she was "it".

Yeah, she'd always had a big gay male following. <G>

Just not this one. <G>