Icee Mix It Up Vs Firehawk Cups

chuck

I purchased an Icee Mix It Up cup yesterday and as in a prior post someone asked which one held the most? The Icee Mix It Up holds HALF of what the Firehawk and Spongebob cups hold! For the excact refill amount $2.99 (Icee Mix It Up Stand price and Souvonier Cup refill stand price), Why waste your hard money.

The only benifit of the Mix It Up is more choices of flavors..

Because Icee's cost more than soda? And you wanted an Icee? As previously posted, ONLY the Icee cups are supposed to be used for refills, not the other souvenir cups..

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...796&hl=Icee

Above each stand that sells an Icee is a cost of $2.99 For Souvonier Cup refill with ICEE!!!!!!! Look at the signs!

What part of you are not supposed to use other cups to refill at the Icee stand do you not understand? Sheesh. That stand is doubtless owned by an independent vendor, one who I predict is going to not be there long.

SHOW US in writing what you are claiming, EVERY stand that sells the cups has the same price sign! IE... Kings Island set the price... Souvonier cup REFILL WITH ICEE......$2.99; Souvonier cup RELL WITH POP $1.99 Maybe you should learn to read the signs at the stands...

I can read, and I know what the policy is at the Icee Mix It Up stand...

You yourself complained about it in your own post:

Post 1 here:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=210812

...Even the new ICEE stand near the train station shows 2.99 refills, but that stand said he could only do it in the cups he sold......

So, were you wrong then are or you wrong now? :)

What part of you are not supposed to use other cups to refill at the Icee stand do you not understand? Sheesh. That stand is doubtless owned by an independent vendor, one who I predict is going to not be there long.

SHOW US in writing what you are claiming, EVERY stand that sells the cups has the same price sign! IE... Kings Island set the price... Souvonier cup REFILL WITH ICEE......$2.99; Souvonier cup RELL WITH POP $1.99 Maybe you should learn to read the signs at the stands...

If everyone of these stands are independent; then maybe you can explain why Kings Island staffs them? and not the vendors? Why they ALL have the same prices? Waiting for a smart answer.

What I get out of this is that last year guests where able to refill the soda souvenir cups with Icee for $2.99 and regular sodas for $1.99. This year to get an Icee you must put it in a Icee souvenir cup with refills of $2.99 which only holds half of what we got for $2.99 last year. I agree Icce costs more and I thought paying the $2.99 for Icee refill reflected that cost difference over paying $1.99 for soda refills.

Paying twice as much as we had to last year for the same amount plus the hassle of needing to carry two souvenir cups now make the Icee choice a bad choice for us. We will go without Icee until it becomes more cost reasonable. I hope it does because we look forward to the new variety of flavors.

What I get out of this is that last year guests where able to refill the soda souvenir cups with Icee for $2.99 and regular sodas for $1.99. This year to get an Icee you must put it in a Icee souvenir cup with refills of $2.99 which only holds half of what we got for $2.99 last year. I agree Icce costs more and I thought paying the $2.99 for Icee refill reflected that cost difference over paying $1.99 for soda refills.

Paying twice as much as we had to last year for the same amount plus the hassle of needing to carry two souvenir cups now make the Icee choice a bad choice for us. We will go without Icee until it becomes more cost reasonable. I hope it does because we look forward to the new variety of flavors.

No Kings Island has 2 different cups, 1. a Firehawk and Spongebob cup (ie. Souvonier Cup) and an Icee cup for use at one stand (it looks like an hour glass) Both are $2.99 to refill, but the ICEE cup is only good at the one stand with the multiple flavors.. The Souvonier cup is good at all stands that sell Pop and Icee.. All this is about is VALUE. If you want value, then get the Souvonier Cup; not the hour glass one.

Oh – ok I see now Duh, that is great news for us then, as we will still be able to get Icee when we got to the Water Park with our Firehawk souvenir cup for $2.99. I agree with Interpreter now in that the Mix & Match stand probably won’t last long with those cups.

If everyone of these stands are independent; then maybe you can explain why Kings Island staffs them? and not the vendors? Why they ALL have the same prices? Waiting for a smart answer.

Why would each stand have a different price? Even if it's a vendor, I'm sure KI makes sure that all like products are priced similarly throughout the park.

Guest TombraiderTy

So is this what the whole topic is summarizing:

-ICEEs from Mix-It-Up cost $5.39 the first time, refills are $2.99

-Souvenir drinks are $6.99 the first time, refills are $1.99

-You can only refill ICEEs at Mix-It-Up for $2.99 and can only refill it with ICEE

-You can refill Souvenir cups with soda anywhere for $1.99 and anywhere with ICEE, except for Mix-It-Up, for $2.99

Is this right? :huh:

So is this what the whole topic is summarizing:

-ICEEs from Mix-It-Up cost $5.39 the first time, refills are $2.99

-Souvenir drinks are $6.99 the first time, refills are $1.99

-You can only refill ICEEs at Mix-It-Up for $2.99 and can only refill it with ICEE

-You can refill Souvenir cups with soda anywhere for $1.99 and anywhere with ICEE, except for Mix-It-Up, for $2.99

Is this right? :huh:

Pretty Close; The Firehawk and Spongebob cups are $1.99 for Pop to refill and $2.99 to refill with an Icee at the stands that sell the Souvenir Cups. The Mix-it-up can only be filled at that one stand. Hope this clarifies this.