Wings Diner

deerhunter

When we visit the park we generally eat at the Festahaus and drop anywhere from $40-$50...but for once today we tried Wings Diner..and WOW what a bargain..$45 and thats all we ate all day..we were stuffed...It wasn't Golden Corral..but it was decent food at a decent price. Highly recommended.

i worked there last season, and let me tell you I would't eat there if you paied me a lot of money. not it might be different this year, at least that is what I have heard due to the fact that it was taken over by a new food area, so who knows we shall see

i worked there last season, and let me tell you I would't eat there if you paied me a lot of money. not it might be different this year, at least that is what I have heard due to the fact that it was taken over by a new food area, so who knows we shall see

Gee..thanx...excuse me while I go vomit :blink::blink:

I used to work in the restaurant business too, and I think that many restaurant employees would not eat at the places they work or used to work....... I will never forget the show "Busted on the Job" that showed security videos of many disgusting restaurant (and other) employees..... I can't find any on youtube though. But just about anyone who has worked in a restaurant can tell stories that will make your skin crawl.

I worked as a manager of Long John Silver years ago..and don't recall anything nasty about the place...although ..I do know of a girl up in Hamilton years ago who bought a sandwich at a VERY well known roast beef franchise in the Hamilton area that bit into her sandwich and it contained maggots...she got a nice little settlement out of the deal.

I was a supervisor in food service at Kings Island for several years. I was a manager for Skolnik's (just out of college) for three years. Never saw one thing in any location that I worked at that would cause a concern. In fact, we generally errred on the side of caution and did not serve things that were likely no issue.

I stopped eating Arby's after working there not because it was nasty but because when you smell the stuff all day every day it loses its taste. Arbys always reminded me of the movie "Clerks" cause we had a lot of different characters come in over the 2 years I spent there. Not only customers but employee's

For anyone who ever worked in a public service job...should see Clerks. Or better yet..if you have never worked in a public service job..and are just a customer who likes to complain alot..maybe YOU should watch Clerks. Generally the the consumer public are pains in the posterior region....and most of them are too much into themselves to realize how annoying they are. Whoever coined the phrase.."the customer is always right"...probably never waited on a customer.

For anyone who ever worked in a public service job...should see Clerks. Or better yet..if you have never worked in a public service job..and are just a customer who likes to complain alot..maybe YOU should watch Clerks. Generally the the consumer public are pains in the posterior region....and most of them are too much into themselves to realize how annoying they are. Whoever coined the phrase.."the customer is always right"...probably never waited on a customer.

Is it appropriate or what?

I just read your assault & battery admission post. <G>

Clerks should be required viewing as well as Clerks 2 and office space. But it is true the customer is always wrong you just let them think they are right so t hey don't complain to your boss.

I do IT support for a living now and the phrase is "The customer is brain dead" and if they utter the phrase " I know computers" your in for an especially long call.