Are You Going to the Knievel Jump at Kings Island?

BoddaH1994

im going but im just trying to figure out how im going to see it, weather its down in the parking lot, which i will have to most likely wait there for a few hours before they even do the jump when they let people over there, or if im going to try and see it from the Eiffel Tower..

k thanks for the info...i honestly cant wait to see it :D its going to be great...and i agree with you flightoffear1996, i think it will be too..which is why i am thinking of getting there right when the parking lot opens because i know its going to be a nightmare for parking..

I am seriously considering going, but I'd like to know a little more about how the situation is going to work with crowd control, etc. If it's just me going and not my wife/daughter it's no problem, but depending on the situation and how long we have to wait there we may take her. I'll wait and see when it gets closer to the date if any more details, either from the park or my sources, become available for me to make my decision.

Yes, Boomerang Bay does open that same day. And Hot Island Rhythms returns to the International Street Bandstand that day. However, Girl`s Night Out at the Festhaus does not debut until June 7th. That same date is also the debut of Endless Summer on Ice in the Kings Island Theater. The final live show to debut is Flashback: Totally 80`s! in the International Showplace and it debuts on June 21.

I am seriously considering going, but I'd like to know a little more about how the situation is going to work with crowd control, etc. If it's just me going and not my wife/daughter it's no problem, but depending on the situation and how long we have to wait there we may take her. I'll wait and see when it gets closer to the date if any more details, either from the park or my sources, become available for me to make my decision.

What kind of details are you looking for? I could probably find anything out that you need.

^ I was basically looking for some logistics of the event.

Are there going to be bleacher seats like when Evel jumped?

If so what time can people get a spot?

Since a good chunk of the parking lot will probably be used for the jump, how do they anticipate parking to be that day, especially with BB opening that day as well? Will offsite parking need to be used?

I'm sure KI has a pretty good idea already of what they are going to do, but everything may not be finalized yet. I was planning to ask some friends with access to that info about that when the event draws nearer, but I certainly won't turn down any info you can get! I'm sure this would help others on here too, whereas I would not be inclined to share any info I got since it would not be officially released by the park.

Are there going to be bleacher seats like when Evel jumped?

From what I understand, that is in the plans right now.

If so what time can people get a spot?

Not sure EXACTLY what time, but the festivities start a few hours early in the parking lot itself, so there won't be a bum rush right before the jump.

Since a good chunk of the parking lot will probably be used for the jump, how do they anticipate parking to be that day, especially with BB opening that day as well? Will offsite parking need to be used?

Primarily preferred parking will be affected. KI will undoubtedly be crowded that day, so I suppose they would simply use the overflow that they normally use on particularly crowded days.