Are there any rides you won't go on at KI?

Cortney

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crypt.......guys you would aggree with me on that :unsure:

Ohh Come on the Crypt is awesome! I've been in many a more painful restraint then Crypt.

your also like 10. and its different for younger kids than older people. i used to ride it untill........nvm

12, and I'd still ride it no matter the restraint.

sorry. and mabye you will but me and alot of my other friends wont cayse it hurts way to badly.

Ohh Come on the Crypt is awesome! I've been in many a more painful restraint then Crypt.

your also like 10. and its different for younger kids than older people. i used to ride it untill........nvm

sorry. and mabye you will but me and alot of my other friends wont cayse it hurts way to badly.

I'm 16 AND male, and I do just fine on The Crypt. Just make sure you pull the restraint down as far as it will comfortably go and you should have no issues (unless you're REALLY skinny, in which case I wouldn't suggest riding it). Leaving room for you to move around under that restraint gives that little crotch-assassin bump on the bottom of the restrain the chance to attack every time the vehicle suddenly locks.

(By the way, hi everyone!)

I'm 16 AND male, and I do just fine on The Crypt. Just make sure you pull the restraint down as far as it will comfortably go and you should have no issues (unless you're REALLY skinny, in which case I wouldn't suggest riding it). Leaving room for you to move around under that restraint gives that little crotch-assassin bump on the bottom of the restrain the chance to attack every time the vehicle suddenly locks.

(By the way, hi everyone!)

well whatever. it still hurts the crotch. ive tryed everything caues i love the crypt. but it is still a little crotch assasian. mabye i can try wearing a cup.............

I just realized I never actually responded to this topic.

The only rides I really WON'T go on at KI are Scrambler and Monster. Fair-type rides make me sick... I guess it's just the main concentration on spinning that bothers me. Delirium doesn't give me any problems at all!

I am SO GLAD I am not the only one. I won't get on Shake Rattle and Roll either. Any ride where the ride spins, and the seats spin separately from the ride always make me feel like I'm going to lose my lunch.

I think it's because of the speed of the spin. Delirium spins slowly, and also gives you airtime, so it's great. Those crazy carnival rides that spin so fast that everything is a blur, nooo way.

SOB is a definite no for me. It is just too painful for me to enjoy the ride.

When it comes to "Like father, like son," in this case the fruit fell a LONG way from the tree.

^Ah, yes, I forgot about SR&R. That one's definitely a no-go for me.

Personally, SoB isn't a TERRIBLE ride- I just never find myself asking my friends if they want to get on it with me. I just force someone to sit in the front seat with me so I'll be conscious for the rest of our time at KI. SoB's daddy, though... I drag EVERYONE with me into the back car. :lol: