Songs over this summer

jlopez

I remember this song they kept playing while I was in line for Drop Zone, I can't remeber what it was called or who sang it, but its on that Pepsi commercial where that girl in a hotdog costume see's that boy in a Pepsi costume on the street and they fall in love. (or something like that) Can anyone remeber what that song is called ?

• 1 month later...
wink.gif I worked at the park all year and I honestly can't say I know a single song from QTV. The Beast video was my source of entertainment as well as the rest of The Beast crew. I don't know whats more annoying than hearing Carl Eichelman say "Well"(with like a girlish little growl) and then his over exaseration of BEAST being the number one roller coaster in the world, or the universe or even possibly the WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM who knows" or hearing that stupid Dodge Caravan jingle or the worst commercial ever, THE ALMIGHTY SPRITE COMMERCIAL, with the stupid idiot trying to combine all types of music in to one "ding" Sometimes when the crew came into work we would see QTV on before the movie was put on loop for the day and that would be our highlight. Seeing QTV excited The Beast crew and I never payed attention to it when I was riding rides.

The best song ever that I ever heard in line wasn't at KI but at Cedar Point.  It's the Dragster song.  Republica's "Ready to Go."  I think it's the best song ever to put on a coaster.

They play that song in Coney Mall, c'mon you should know this. Yes, I agree, best song ever played in a coaster station.

I think I heard that song a little bit too much this summer, got a little obnoxious. But, I have to say that a lot of the songs in Boomerang Bay were pretty cool. But then my favorite songs are those on International Street, those songs from movies are awesome.

But, my absolute favorite song was one played in Boomerang Bay, on the second half of the soundtrack. I don't know the name of the song but the first vocal line goes something like "Oh--- ay oh-- aye! Oh--, Oh--- ay oh-- aye!" Too bad I do not know the name though.

I think I heard that song a little bit too much this summer, got a little obnoxious. But, I have to say that a lot of the songs in Boomerang Bay were pretty cool. But then my favorite songs are those on International Street, those songs from movies are awesome.

But, my absolute favorite song was one played in Boomerang Bay, on the second half of the soundtrack. I don't know the name of the song but the first vocal line goes something like "Oh--- ay oh-- aye! Oh--, Oh--- ay oh-- aye!" Too bad I do not know the name though.

I know exactly what you're talking about.... seriously I spent way too much time in The Bay.

I liked that one song "are you gonna be my girl" or whatever but it got way overplayed at PKI and on the radio.

I like the music they play at the entrance. I guess thats the same music for I-Street. Its all movie themes. I like trying to guess what movie it came from. I also like how they play the ID4 theme on Beast - it makes it build up the suspense and everything.

The only thing I remember hearing in line at CDBB was this -

You're in Down Under Thunder!

Are ya ready fer it? laugh.gif

There are actually two parts to the music they play on Beast's chainlift hill. I can not figure out where the second part comes from, it might also be from ID4, but I don't recognize the music.

If you have the DVD or video of ID4, the first part of the music can be found at 23 minutes 7 seconds into the theatrical cut, or 24 minutes 30 seconds into the special extended edition of the movie.

user posted image