Cedar Point 2008

Well the time is near.

Hotel reservation: check

100 dollar gas card: check

New camera: check

Pocket Full of nickels: check and check

Ready for CoasterMania, hope to meet one of you guys there. I'm easy to spot I've always got my LENNOX ball cap on, actually lost one on The Vortex this year. It was also the first ride of the day too and spent the rest of the day W/hat hair, never a dull moment. :D To eveyone that can't make it have fun at KI. I'll post some pics.

I was thinking Monday and Tuesday after the weekend of the 4th might be ok. I figured most people would go back to work after the long weekend. Am I wrong?

That is actually one of the worst times to go.

I have been their on the 4th, and it wasn't too bad. But the days after- YIKES! It was nuts.

Many people will bookend their summer vacation around the 4th for extra paid days off that are considered company vacation and not personal vacation. Many people where I work are taking off July 2nd thru the 11th off, but are using only 6 days of personal vacation but have a full 12 days off.

Also, many manufactoring businesses will have their shutdown during around 4th and people have to take their vacations during that time.

Two weeks before or after the 4th is a great time to go (during the week). Fridays and/ or Sundays during Halloweekends are fantastic, don't go on Saturdays during Halloweekends. Those Saturdays are consistantly the busiest days on CP's calander.