Some things i WISH could happen

Guest wwe41002

I've had the same idea for about a year now. It could be Geauga Lake's old wheel, keeping its original name "Americana Wheel". The Racer would be renamed "The American Racer" and have a patriotic paint job. The Americana Wheel would be in front of The Racer on the Launch Pad sight. Its elevation would make it a "weenie", and its location would allow the non-thrill seekers and those too short to ride Vortex to instead ride the Americana Wheel while their families travel upside-down six times on a twisted metal monster. One final idea would be the long-time closed food-stand next door, I believe it was originally Coney Refreshments, could be converted into "American Traditions", which would feature hamburgers, hot dogs, and other American foods.

Ok man i took care of thati went ahead and painted the track white, racer north trains blue, and racer south trains red. Now that done why would you want a wheel when i go to ki im there to ride the coasters

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flying eagles that was at Kings Island went to camden park in hunington west virgina which is just about a 10 minute drive from me :D

:huh:

I thought it got sent to Carowinds and rethemed as "Danny Phantom Flyers."

As for me, I'd like more flat rides to be installed in the park. I mean, KI just doesn't have a lot of them (at least not ones that aren't for kids/families).

Zephyr

Viking Fury

Scrambler

Monster

Shake Rattle 'n Roll

Crypt

Delirium

But I just know somebody's gonna counter with "well, then, go about 30 miles up the road and you'll find a park with more flat rides" so I'll leave it there. :P

The flying eagles that was at Kings Island went to camden park in hunington west virgina which is just about a 10 minute drive from me :D

I thought it got sent to Carowinds and rethemed as "Danny Phantom Flyers."

As for me, I'd like more flat rides to be installed in the park. I mean, KI just doesn't have a lot of them (at least not ones that aren't for kids/families).

Zephyr

Viking Fury

Scrambler

Monster

Shake Rattle 'n Roll

Crypt

Delirium

But I just know somebody's gonna counter with "well, then, go about 30 miles up the road and you'll find a park with more flat rides" so I'll leave it there. :P

Well, then, go about 30 miles up the road... Sorry, had to do it :)

But in addition to The Crypt and Delirium, I'd also consider Drop Tower to be a flat ride (As contradicting as it seems) and those three rides are plenty enough to keep me happy :)

I thought it got sent to Carowinds and rethemed as "Danny Phantom Flyers."...

Uh, the topic of this thread is Some things i WISH could happen. Obsessed with ki was saying he wished they could have moved to Camden Park instead of Carowinds (if they had to move at all...)

Uh, the topic of this thread is Some things i WISH could happen. Obsessed with ki was saying he wished they could have moved to Camden Park instead of Carowinds (if they had to move at all...)

Well, the way he phrased it, even with the title of the thread it's hard to know what he really meant by saying that. If you read it the way it's written, it looks like he was stating it as a fact, but I now know that that wasn't the case.

I always liked the Keelboat Canal and the Log Flume, not because you got wet, but because it's a unique feeling. Floating down a flume, through the woods is very much in line with the Rivertown theme. It would be cool if they made a longer, more intense flume ride that went through the woods but did not leave you drenched.

A launch coaster like TTD would be amazing as well, but the ultimate would be a 4th dimension coaster like X.

Anything that utilizes the terrain though is a definite plus. I'm not sure if the property borders the river, but to utilize the river would be great. I doubt if it would be possible, but the ultimate 'haunted' ride or coaster would have to use the old munitions factory. My uncle used to live in Kings Mills, and that place always creeped me out as a child...the fact that it was abandoned and in the woods, along with the architecture made it really spookey.

I have been saying this for years now - please add/fix up existing theming on the train ride.

It does not have to be the way it was (cowboys, indians, since that is now politically incorrect), but it could be animatronic figures, scenery, etc.

At least KI still has a train ride,KD's got ripped out for that god awful POS Hurler back in 94 even though it wasn't anything to really write home about.

I ohh so hate it when parks let their themed rides decay the way BLSC's theming/special effects have....same thing goes for the pre-show video they once had in FOF's queue every time the trains would launch.Why bother with the added expense of installing animatronic effects on a ride when two years later they aren't going to be working anymore any way?

^I agree. I enjoy being either by yourself or with a few friends in one of the small logs than in the huge boat. We DO need an adult themed (no joke Terpy) flume. Another mill themed one would be great. Would it ever happen? Nope.