A Goodbye to Stevie B and Kimmy T

pr2004.jpg

As you may or may not know, today is the end of Steve Boehmker and Kimberly Taney's season at PKI. You may know them as those wonderful PR people who helped make events such as Beastbuzz and Fall Freak Out possible.

Dane and I have had the pleasure of getting to know them personally over this past season. Their hard work has not only made 2004 The Beast season for our community to date, but it has also made a great place like PKI just that much better.

I would like to express my gratitude for all that they have done this season. I feel confident that both of them will be extremely successful in their fields in the future.

Both of you are both great professionals, and great friends.

Regards,

Ryan

Kentucky kids represent!

So you had to go and make this harder than it already is....I promised myself I wouldn't cry. Seriously, I think I speak for both of us when I say it was our pleasure. We have both loved our time at PKI. It was a great experience, not only professionally but personally. Hopefully we will see you all again in the future and don't worry I am sure we will both check in on PKIC from time to time to see what is going on.

Bodda (or Boo-da as I like to call you) Thanks so much for the kind words. I know Stevie and I have really enjoyed our time here at PKI and meeting you guys has been icing on the cake. I, personally, have learned a lot from both you and Dane, as well as, many others on this site. It's always fun to read what you all are talking about and figure out ways to make your PKI visits even more memorable.

If I've learned anything from my experience here it's this (please take notes) -- PKI is totally dedicated to their guest experience and to the ACE community. Jeff, Maureen and the rest of the management here truly value your imput and are constantly wanting to make this a better place for you to visit.

Although things have happened this season that perhaps you don't like or agree with, take heed, it is all to make your visit in the long run, a better one.

Until next season...Kimberly (AKA - Kimmie T.)

P.S. Thanks for saying I'm "a babe" even though I am technically, OLD!

I have only started to get to know you guys and now it's time to say good bye.

I think my best memory of you guys will be the day we all stood in line for the cyrpt next to The Racer. Taking pictures and cutting jokes. Great times.

You both are great and it will be very hard for PKI to ever replace you guys! You both will be missed.

The best of luck to the both of you, whatever life may hand out!

Bill

PS: I still have something for you guys! I am sure one day our paths will cross again.

My favorite memory is how I happened to have a bunch of pens in my backpack and threw them on the ground to make Kimmy T pick them up. Good times...

Or Steve, remember how we found out that we knew of eachother at media day? I thought you looked familiar, it's odd that we went to highschool together for a short tenure. :o (p.s. REAL Colonels wear RED)

Taney, if you ever get in a bind for a marketing idea, I have a whole box of sparklers in my trunk at your disposal. :P