Long Lines

masonguy21

when i was a teen, and we were in the park on crowded days, we would talk to ourselves for a few minutes, and then scream out a "hey (insert popular name)" and see who turned around. Haha if they were close enough, we would start a conversation and see if we could get them to say they "remembered us". it was alwyas fun, but after two or three times in a 2 hour line, people started to catch on to what you were doing an eventually started ignoring you.

met some pretty interesting people though

once, with friends, we played slaps while in line for millenium force. when with others, ill chat with them. When im by myself however, sometimes ill just stand there and think, other times when im really bored ill pull out the cellphone, turn on bluetooth, and find random people with bluetooth on and send them stupid pictures of things like laundry detergent and cool whip. its kinda funny expecially because they are almost always visible, and actually accept the transfer.. lol

I look at the women in line and rate them in order of most attractive...... Yes, I'm a male pig......LOL!!!!

That's okay. I've often heard teen girls do the same thing to men...rating them from hottie to yuck. Wonder how'd you do? :) I'm sure it matters much less now than back in the days when you were a teen male!

(Being of a certain age, they consider me both harmless and invisible, which has its advantages...)

I have no idea how I would do with the younger crowd, but I have had two or three women closer to my age ask if I was married, so I guess I'm not TOO far gone yet. I'm also mostly invisible to the youngsters, but I'm apparemtly safe enough looking to be asked things like the time, where something in the park is located, what certain rides are like, etc. Unfortunately, they all call me "sir."

I normally stand around and look at the park and thank about about what it would be like to design an attraction, or me and my friends play a game where we say "you know what I hate....." then say what is annoying us in line. Or we play swat the invisible bee. Its funny when others around us start to swat too, when there isn't anything there.

I like to to people watch also.

I also like it when there is a good set of tunes to listen to. ( Love to listen to the techno music in MF queue. I get a big kick out of seeing grown men dance to it.)

Also, I will often keep time as to exactly how long the wait is. I often find that what many people state to be the wait time is highly exaggerated.

Usually when I'm by myself, I just listen to my Ipod Touch but if I'm with my friends I make fun of the like 21 year old rednecks that are all over each other in line. Its rather funny :lol:

Speaking of red-necks, last time i went to KI i was in the queue hangar for FoF and a family of rednecks were all eating an orange. I guess it had seeds in it cause they kept spitting stuff into the trash can...

Guest kwindshawne
Usually when I'm by myself, I just listen to my Ipod Touch but if I'm with my friends I make fun of the like 21 year old rednecks that are all over each other in line. Its rather funny :lol:

Speaking of red-necks, last time i went to KI i was in the queue hangar for FoF and a family of rednecks were all eating an orange. I guess it had seeds in it cause they kept spitting stuff into the trash can...

At least they spit in the trash can. Where I came from, the locals used to spend the day out in the cowfields and come into the family restaurant with crap on their boots....yuk!!!

That reminds me... I'm getting real tired of people spitting on the paths and ques. It's pretty easy to step in it if you aren't looking, plus is shows a general disrespect for the park.

I usually sit on the rails and smoke. Then yell out obscenities when the lines are too long.

But to be serious, I want to check out girls but i always go with mine. so id say i spend my time in line trying to find things to distract her while i get a peek at some other girls.