Long Lines

masonguy21

• 2 weeks later...

I usually chat with the people Im with, and then when theres nothing else to talk about, Ill catch someones eye and have staring contests with them. Its probably creepy at first but they catch on and usually play along. I once had a young kid challenge me to a rematch when we finally made it on to the Son of Beast :lol:

well my line wait is a bit different in that I wait at the exit for my family to go through the line so what do I do? People watch. Look at the expressions of the people as they get on then off the rides. I can be comical. People - men and women - with well done hair come off completely a mess but laughing. Others have these looks of utter shock on their face and yet others laughing - it is never boring!!

If I'm alone (Or if my friends forced me to go on the ride with someone I really don't get along with..*Cough*) I'll pull out my Ipod and turn it up full blast, sometimes I'll start singing and doing a little dance and see what kind of reactions I get from the people around me. Or just ask the girl whom I've been forced to ride with why she's staring at (point to random guy) that guy so intensely and why the front of her pants are getting wet. (Never done that...I swear *Coughs again*)

BUT...If I'm in line with people I know and like, I do all of the above mentioned things and include them in it XD We once had a 5-man song and dance routine going on, dancing and singing to "The Trooper" By Iron Maiden.

Just a warning. When you get a bit older, you may have permanent hearing loss from listening to an IPod at full blast. It can and does happen.

I know. Whenever I have it that high I just put the headphones around my neck. I have high-quality headphones so they're plenty loud enough to be heard over the chatter.