You May Be Too Big To Ride

I AM too big to ride. I can't ride most of the "best" coasters at CP, like MF, TTD, probably Mantis now, and many more. I've only gotten to ride MF and TTD once and that was a squeeze. That was back when I was 14. I've always been a big guy. I'm not a morbidly obese person but I'm a very large build. Luckily I'm tall so that counteracts the weight and wideness. If I lost weight I doubt I still doubt I could fit on any of those rides. My ideal weight is around 250, I'm 335. That's my goal though. I want to be able to ride MF and TTD again. My mom promised me if I could fit on TTD again she would ride it with me. Trust me, I'll hold her to that.

A good family friend didn't go to KI with us because he was VERY large and couldn't fit on many rides. I think it is sad, but that made him lose 250 punds so that's good.

Wow. That's impressive. I have a friend of mine is about the same weight as me but about half as tall. It makes me sad when I can't take him to KI.