SFKK & KI trip

DropZone99

This weekend i might be going to SFKK and KI. Ill be at SFKK saturday and KI sunday. And ill probably just drive to KI after i get done with SFKK, either stay in a motel or just sleep in the car. In the morning ill be able to go to KI early and stay all or most of the day. So what time should i leave for SFKK? I dont need to be there all day, but just time to hit up the waterpark, Chang, T2, and the other coasters. And if i do go, ill post a photo trip report!

Trip Report Today from West coaster,05/18/2008 Sunday: It was a great day at the King dome: Chan is great coaster, the ferris wheel the flying dutchmen was awsome: Pinguins blizzard river was fascinating, and themed much better than Kings Island's river.

Kids park is great the foam factory is incredible. And the kids rides all over the park helps adults to still ride. The skate coaster family coaster is very nice. I was really impressed with the wooden coaster they have.

and so glad the family and myself rode the tin Lizzys.

Deluge was running great today (they opened some of the water park today the big rides.).

Overall great park lots of fun great character interaction, and will be going back and recommend you all get to take a trip down this year to ky Kingdom:

it was a blast:

Only negative season pass processing is in the gate:, so you had to wait till park opened:

and they need to add a great coaster this coming year with one flat in the back of the park:

Also The Six Flags parade was good and Bugs bunny story time for the younger kids:

We went almost 6 years ago and had a good family trip too.

0_0_1575eb4ce43232f95eb0181641643916_1.j

We have been wanting to go back and I have threatened to trade in our KI season pass for a year to visit other parks for a new experience. I did not know KK had a parade so maybe we will need to take the trip soon as Miss Rae really loves parades and I like watching them with her. Thanks for the report.

We went almost 6 years ago and had a good family trip too.

0_0_1575eb4ce43232f95eb0181641643916_1.j

We have been wanting to go back and I have threatened to trade in our KI season pass for a year to visit other parks for a new experience. I did not know KK had a parade so maybe we will need to take the trip soon as Miss Rae really loves parades and I like watching them with her. Thanks for the report.

Lord Avatar!

Ya got the girl dressed like Daisy Duke!

I don't want to hear anything about when she dresses for Prom! <G>

- WooferBear.... Tongue In Cheek!

Lol – trust me as much as I can she will have respect for herself, to include dressing. Now have said that at the age of almost eight she has a unique taste for clothing style and wants us to respect her style (thank goodness for school uniforms).

But as far as questioning our selves on dressing standards – when the Miley Cyrus controversy came out and showed her back and everybody freaking out I keep thinking how horrible we must be to let our daughter got to the water parks showing her back plus more.

0_0_c9cd0ddda2f4de6e7e8d6801558d8e9e_1.j0_0_713883462815fd97db47c681f83de45e_1.j

But I think its ok just as long as she doesn’t use her towel. :unsure:

I went to six flags this past weekend

I got to ride everything in less then 2 hours.

the loss of twisted twins and mile high falls really hurts.

plus the fact that Thunder run was only running 1 train.

T2 is very painful

Chang is amazing

Thunder Run amazing

Deluge amazing

Greezed lightning amazing but short lived.

the only fault I have is the fact that the rides are beginning to look terrible. The paint is chipping and the tracks are rusty.

I heard people talking about faults that stand up coasters have. When I rode chang the crew really knew how to keep the line moving, I was at the 30 min point in the line and waited about 10 minutes.

Guest rcfreak339

I went the saturday the park opened and had a great time. I did asked a mechanic about TT and MHF... he said they where referbeshing the area. I loved SFKK that day.