Photo TR: CP

Gordon Bombay

I live about a half an hour away from Camden Park and I' planning on going there this weekend. It's a great park! The haunted house is truly one of a kind. I didn't go on the sky ride but at the very end of the line you use to be able to see screamin demon's old station. It looks so cool. Hooray for miniature golf!!

Nothing is left of Thunderbolt Express. Not a trace! It's quite remarkably gone! Not a footing, not a trace.

You mean not a footer! :lol:

I'm going tonight to try out the new miniature golf. I will take pics and post them here as soon as I can.

Nothing is left of Thunderbolt Express. Not a trace! It's quite remarkably gone! Not a footing, not a trace.

I'm going tonight to try out the new miniature golf. I will take pics and post them here as soon as I can.

that would be sweet. I wonder when they are going to get any new rides?

You go to OU?! I live about 15 miles north of you. Have you ever heard of Jacksonville. It's near Glouster where Trimble High School is...I think you're the closest person to me on the site!

Yep, and yes I have heard of Jacksonville and Glouster. I have spent much of my time on weekends driving around in the areas surrounding Athens. KI must be quite the treck for you.

Ummm....I hope you realized that Camden Park is not open weekdays during May! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Welcome to Kings Island Central!

Great pictures! May I point out each of those thumbnails is clickable? :)

I also love this one:

http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss266/r...nt=IMG_1215.jpg

Did you get rained on? The park looked pretty empty!

Thank you! I like this site, I am a long time lurker. That was opening day and we actually missed the rain. By the way the Pronto pups were excellent as were the funnel cakes. I visited the park because of this trip report.

• 10 months later...