Robbie's jump

Tomkatt7

• 3 weeks later...

(First post in KIC forums, w00t!)

Yeah, I was there and I saw him jump. It wasn't all I thought it would be cause of those stupid RVs parked everywhere. The free Full Throttles were nice though, I walked home with like 30 of them in my backpack. But I do have a question.

The band that was playing before the jump, does anyone know what their name was? I figured it was Aces & Eights cause of the banners, but I was wrong. They were rather good and I'd like to find more of their music.

Aces & 8s was actually the sponsor of the stage. It's a Harley Davidson dealership right up the street from KI. I'm not sure which band played right before his jump, but the bands scheduled to play that day were Goshorn Brothers, 3 Degrees, Kristen Key, Marsha Brady, Catch 22, Johnny Combs and Dallas Moore.

Goshorn Brothers, 3 Degrees, Kristen Key, Marsha Brady played in the Action Zone area of the park on the Clear Channel Stage and in order of the list.

At 6 PM I did take a photo of a group playing but did not catch their name at the jump site stage aka Aces & Eights Harley-Davidsonstage.

0_0_514f5e970a2be605fb22861ef3b20352_1.j

Goshorn Brothers, 3 Degrees, Kristen Key, Marsha Brady played in the Action Zone area of the park on the Clear Channel Stage and in order of the list.

At 6 PM I did take a photo of a group playing but did not catch their name at the jump site stage aka Aces & Eights Harley-Davidsonstage.

0_0_514f5e970a2be605fb22861ef3b20352_1.j

Yeah! That's the band I was trying to figure out! I've been driving myself batty posting comments on Youtube videos of the jump asking if anyone knew the name of this band, I never knew about this website or the info so readily available on it :) Thank you!