games workers...

snake_attack

i have to say...the best employees in the park were the ones working in games...they were easy to spot in the ref uniforms if i had a question...and they were very easy and polite to talk to... its been a while since ive been at Kings Island so knowing where things were werent that easy for me...while in coney mall i was looking at a map to see the quickest way to The Beast...a games guy saw me...came out of his game and asked me if i needed help finding anything...i told him i wanted The Beast...he told me it was his favorite ride and proceeded to tell me exactly how to get to The Beast...he was very nice told me to have a great day...i was so impressed after riding The Beast i went and played his game...when i got there he remembered me and asked how my ride was...i was very impressed he remembered...it was about two hours later...i played the game "bank a ball" it looked easy at first then almost seemed impossible it was very challenging but he showed me step by step how to win...and after 3 tries i won a huge gorilla...that i really dont know what to do with now...but he was by far the best employee ive ever experienced at Kings Island...or any other public place

I have to agree with you. My wife and I took our 4yr old to the park on Memorial Day and had a blast. My son walked over to one of the basketball games and wasn't strong enough to get the ball near the hoop. The kid behind the counter handed him a big stuffed animal anyway!! Needless to say, I was VERY impressed!

I think the game staff is great this year. It's great to see them laughing and dancing and being excited about there job. In the past years you could walk by game employees and they were talk to other employees and not even trying to get people to there games. I don't normally play games at the park, But this year has been different. I give props to the game employees, keep up the good work. Also is it just me or have the prizes step up a notch this year. I mean I have seen many great prizes to win, Like guitars and wii's. How many people actually when those?

The game workers have been Great!! They are much more into their job it seems. LoL I was walking by the peach basket thing and the girl working there would call out people as they went by and she actually lured me into conversation and I ended up playing.. I lost... But she got me to play a game. LOL!! And they are always getting my husband at the Break A Plate Game. And He plays everytime we go because hes on a winning Streak. They are much more upbeat and are very nice as well! I hope they Keep up the good work!