Pepsi Cans and Kings Island

jondrewfoo

I noticed this while at school. In our Pepsi machines, specifically the ones that sell 12 oz cans have discounts to many places on them periodically. Even though my town (Fairborn, right near dayton/beavercreek) is quite closer to Kings Island the cans do not have any promotions for Kings Island whatsoever. They do have 2 different designs on the Pepsi cans, one designed for Cedar Point and has a Cedar Point discount, and another for coney island, but no Kings Island. Could this further the discussion that Kings Island will not be switching to Pepsi any time in the near future, or is it just a coincidence that they do not have Kings Island Pepsi cans? Could there be a Pepsi can with a Kings Island promotion?

I only drink Pepsi products, i am highly against Coca-Cola! I really hope that KI will switch to Pepsi, it is far more refreshing and not flat. Plus Pepsi owns Mt. Dew, Sierra Mist, Starbuck's cold coffee's, and i think they are in partnership with Dr. Pepper.

Your local bottler may also bottle Dr Pepper, but Dr Pepper is a separate company. Some places, the Coke bottler may bottle Dr Pepper, others it's the Pepsi bottler, still others, the Dr Pepper bottler also bottles SevenUp (which is owned by the same company that owns Dr Pepper in the USA and Canada....in the rest of the world, Pepsi owns SevenUp), RC and/or something else entirely!

Dr. Pepper.....still the #1 and highest-selling soft drink in the state of Texas!!!

Btw, why have so few people in Cincy heard of Mr. Pibb?? (far superior than Pepper!!)

Mr.Pibb is far more superior the Dr.Pepper it's like one of the best soft drinks ever.

As Mitch Hedberg would say:

Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr. Peppr, but it's a Bull**** replica 'cause the dude didn't even get his degree.

Why'd you have to drop out and start making pop so soon?!

Mitch Hedberg is in my top 5 funniest people of all time.