lost phone

PKIDelirium

You may have read on one of my former posts that I lost my phone on SOB. Now, if it flew out on the ride and is sitting somewhere on the ground, man.. it's gone. But if it fell out in the seat and someone retreived it, the GR probably has it by now assuming that it was turned in.

If you can't get to the park, call this number 1-800-288-0808 ext. 5805. Leave a voicemail. A lady named Judy will take care of you from there. Make sure that you mention it if you have already filled out a lost item report at GR.

If you already filled out a card, then your chances are pretty good that they already have it. (Based on my two experiences of loosing things in the park) They should mail it to you really soon if they get it. It will come decently packed in a large envelope.

Rest assured that PKI's GR is the greatest there is. I never thought I'd see my cell phone again when I lost it 2 Saturdays ago, but next thing I know, my cell phone shows up in the mail the next Tuesday.

CP eat your heart out! :D

-Ryan

wow! pki rules! Judy wasn't in, somy mom and i drove down there. we were directed in the employee entrance to the guard post. the guard called the HEAD OF SECURITY who unlocked lost and found and got me my phone back! i would've waited for Judy to call back, but i didn't realize it was gone till i had left the park, so i didn't have a form filled out. but their willingness to help proves pki's guest service definetely rocks! thanks to them, my phone is in my pocket right now! thumbs up, pki! Cp and Six Flags, definetely eat your heart out!